• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My Medical Waiver Affect My Sales in April 2007?

CharleneIn summary, the conversation discussed a consultant who experienced a decrease in sales in December 2006 due to a medical issue. They were able to get a waiver for Jan, Feb, and March but must make $200 in sales in April 2007. They noticed that their online sales for February were only $50 and wondered if it was due to the waiver. They have reached out to Pampered Chef for clarification and have also received advice from fellow consultants to check their career sales and explore new ways to increase sales. The conversation ends with well-wishes for the consultant to meet their sales requirement and encouragement to seek support from friends, family, and the company.
cbord
If this is in wrong area, please move if you can.

Situation:
Due to medical reason sales in Dec. 2006 were below $200.
My November and Oct. sales were fine.

Got a medical waver for Jan, Feb and March, I must sell $200 in April 2007.

Someone ordered online in Feb. 2007 (About $50).

I notice my sales is just the $50 when I check online under track your progress. Could they have taken my sales away when I have medical waver?

I have emailed them with no reply as of yet.

Charlene

I think when you are tracking your progress - it is only for this year - so if you didn't have any sales in January, the only thing that what show up would be your Feb sales and anything in March forward......

If you want to check your career sales - check out your latest commission statement - it is listed on there!

HTH!

in the individual tracker you can also look at last yrs.

I agree with the others, you are just looking at your sales for this year. Last year sales will still be there. It is my understanding that if you have a medical waiver you keep your career sales. HTH

I am sorry to hear about your medical issue and the impact it had on your sales in December. I hope you are feeling better now. As a fellow consultant, I can understand the frustration of meeting sales requirements while dealing with health issues.

I am not sure if Pampered Chef has taken away your sales from February, but I would suggest reaching out to your upline or customer service for clarification. It is possible that the online order was not counted towards your sales, but it is best to confirm with the company.

In the meantime, have you considered reaching out to friends and family for support? You could also host a virtual party or share your personal story with potential customers to increase sales. I wish you all the best in meeting your sales requirement for April 2007. Don't hesitate to reach out for help or support.

Best regards,

1. What are the benefits of a career in sales with Pampered Chef?

There are many benefits to working as a career sales consultant with Pampered Chef. These include flexible hours, the ability to work from home, the opportunity to earn unlimited income, and access to training and support from a successful and reputable company.

2. What is the average income for a career sales consultant at Pampered Chef?

The average income for a career sales consultant at Pampered Chef varies depending on individual effort and sales performance. However, the company offers a competitive compensation plan with the opportunity to earn commissions, bonuses, and other incentives.

3. What kind of products does Pampered Chef offer for sale?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and accessories. These include items such as knives, bakeware, stoneware, and small appliances. The company also offers a variety of food items and meal kits.

4. How does Pampered Chef support and train their career sales consultants?

Pampered Chef provides extensive training and support for their career sales consultants. This includes online training resources, in-person workshops and conferences, and mentorship from experienced consultants. The company also offers ongoing support through their leadership team and various support channels.

5. Is it necessary to have sales experience to become a career sales consultant with Pampered Chef?

No, it is not necessary to have previous sales experience to become a career sales consultant with Pampered Chef. The company provides all the necessary training and resources for individuals to develop their skills and succeed in their sales career. However, having a passion for cooking and kitchen products can be beneficial in this role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • carissaz
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • Sheila