• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HOLD Supply Order: What Does It Mean?

In summary, a HOLD Supply Order is an order that is placed on hold by the customer or consultant and cannot be processed or shipped until the hold is released. Orders may be placed on hold due to issues with shipping or billing information, out of stock items, or customer requests. The length of time a HOLD Supply Order lasts varies depending on the reason for the hold. Customers can cancel a HOLD Supply Order before the hold is released and the order is processed or shipped. To release a hold on a HOLD Supply Order, customers must contact their consultant or customer service representative for assistance.
ChefPaulaB
What does it mean if you put in a supply order and it shows up on CC as HOLD? Just wondering if it means that something is wrong with it or what? Wouldn't they send me an email if there were a problem that I needed to resolve?

I've had that happen before -

It could mean that you ordered a pantry item that you've already ordered your limit of for this season, or you ordered 2 of a pantry item that you can only order in qty of 1.

It also could mean that you ordered a "while supplies last" item, and it's now gone.

You'll probably have to call to get it taken off hold.:(

I have had that happen to me too. I didn't do anything and waited. The next day the status changed. However, there was no problem with my order. Everything came that I had ordered.

Related to HOLD Supply Order: What Does It Mean?

1. What is a HOLD Supply Order?

A HOLD Supply Order is an order that is placed on hold by the customer or the consultant. This means that the order cannot be processed or shipped until the hold is released.

2. Why would an order be placed on hold?

There are a few reasons why an order may be placed on hold. It could be due to an issue with shipping or billing information, out of stock items, or a request from the customer to delay shipment.

3. How long does a HOLD Supply Order typically last?

The length of time a HOLD Supply Order lasts can vary depending on the reason for the hold. If it is due to a shipping or billing issue, it can usually be resolved within a few days. If it is due to an out of stock item, it may take longer until the item is back in stock.

4. Can I cancel a HOLD Supply Order?

Yes, you can cancel a HOLD Supply Order as long as the hold has not been released and the order has not been processed or shipped. Please contact your consultant or customer service representative to cancel the order.

5. How do I release a hold on a HOLD Supply Order?

To release a hold on a HOLD Supply Order, you will need to contact your consultant or customer service representative. They will be able to assist you with resolving any issues and releasing the hold on your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shelly.nurse
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • minjoe_bri
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
minjoe_bri
  • Intrepid_Chef