• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement for Supply Order Items: Chef Tongs

In summary, the chef tongs have a length of 12 inches and a width of 2 inches. They are dishwasher safe and have silicone tips that are safe for use on non-stick cookware. Replacement heads are available and the tongs are made of stainless steel with silicone tips for a durable and heat-resistant design.
SandiLeigh
Can you get a replacement on something you purchased on a supply order, like the Chef tongs? Or do I just have to order them again?

What to do you mean a "replacement?" Did they break? If they broke and it is within the warranty period, you need to do an adjustment.

Replacement part orders are seperate. I do not know of a part for the tongs.

Are meaning can you do a personal order for a product using our discount on a supply order? Personal orders are seperate. Some products are on the supply order form and only those products can be ordered on a supply order.

The orders are seperate in you are charged shipping on each order. I wish we could combine to save on shipping.

Call HO. Tell them how you got it and they will find it in your records. The warranty is the same as if you bought it at full price.

BethCooks4U said:
Call HO. Tell them how you got it and they will find it in your records. The warranty is the same as if you bought it at full price.

But they really do appreciate it if you have the "show" number from the packing slip. Makes the phone call go a lot quicker.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help answer your question. If you purchased the Chef tongs through a supply order, you should be able to get a replacement if there is an issue with them. I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team and providing them with the details of your purchase to see if they can assist you with a replacement. They are usually very helpful and accommodating. Hope this helps!

1. What are the dimensions of the chef tongs?

The chef tongs have a length of 12 inches and a width of 2 inches.

2. Are the chef tongs dishwasher safe?

Yes, the chef tongs are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can I use the chef tongs for non-stick cookware?

Yes, the chef tongs have silicone tips that are safe for use on non-stick cookware.

4. Are replacement heads available for the chef tongs?

Yes, we offer replacement heads for our chef tongs. Please contact our customer service for more information.

5. What is the material of the chef tongs?

The chef tongs are made of stainless steel with silicone tips for a sturdy and heat-resistant design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • cochef
  • Products and Tips
Replies