• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find High-Quality Tongs Without the Grill Pan | Shop Now

In summary, high-quality tongs are made from durable materials, have a comfortable grip and locking mechanism, can be used for cooking on the stovetop, are dishwasher safe, come in various sizes, and can be stored easily with their locking mechanism or with a rubber band or kitchen twine.
julyskitchen
Ok.. So I have a customer who really likes the shape of the tongs that come with the grill pan but doesn't want the grill pan.

Does anyone know if and where I can find the tongs by themselves?:) I thought they were the same as the Salad tongs, but no, I was wrong....So now I wanted to find this item for her. Can anyone help?

Unfortunately, they aren't available except with the pan.At least through PC. Some other kitchen goods store may have a similar item available.

how funny, I hate those dang tongs! I threw mine away about a month ago, because I'd so rather use our chef tongs! Do you think you could talk her into the new salad tongs? Just proves, "to each, their own!";)

I hate those tongs, too. I prefer the Chef's Tongs.

I might still have mine here somewhere....

Wait, the grill pan came with tongs? I don't think mine did...

chefmelody said:
Wait, the grill pan came with tongs? I don't think mine did...

The professional grill pan comes with tongs - but not the Executive Pan.

I have heard lots of people say they DON'T like them, but never heard anyone say they just love them.....

1. What makes tongs high-quality?

High-quality tongs are typically made from durable materials such as stainless steel or silicone, have a sturdy and comfortable grip, and have a locking mechanism for easy storage. They should also have a good balance and be able to withstand high temperatures.

2. Can I use these tongs for cooking on the stovetop?

Yes, our tongs are versatile and can be used for cooking on the stovetop, as well as on a grill or in the oven. Just be sure to check the temperature limit of the tongs before using them on high heat.

3. Are these tongs dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our tongs are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing them to maintain their quality and prolong their lifespan.

4. Do these tongs come in different sizes?

Yes, we offer a variety of sizes for our tongs to accommodate different cooking needs. From mini tongs for delicate tasks to larger tongs for flipping meats on the grill, we have you covered.

5. How do I store these tongs without a grill pan?

Our tongs come with a locking mechanism for easy storage. Simply press the lock to keep the tongs closed and store them in a drawer or utensil holder. You can also use a rubber band or kitchen twine to keep them closed if they do not have a locking mechanism.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • trps
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • meganmcg