• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grill Pan Comparison (Ours Vs Lodge Cast Iron)

In summary, Abigail plans to offer a variety of shows throughout January in order to promote the use of the grill pan and press. She thinks including cooking demonstrations with the pan would be a great way to help people make resolutions that are achievable with the help of this equipment.
shelly.nurse
After 9 months of struggling to clean my lodge grill pan between uses, and smoking up the house every time I tried to use it, where I could never get it completely clean after use, I finally broke down and purchased The Pampered Chef grill pan, especially after the "chicken your way thing".

I already had the grill press, my DH bought it for me as a gift before I joined PC.

I have to say that I LOVE the grill pan.:love: I never use the Lodge pan anymore(the grill press did not fit in it anyway). I love that it washes up so easily with soap and water, and I am now finally able to grill indoors without smoking out my family!!!:blushing:

I got my grill pan and press a month or so ago and love it!

I've got the pan already and the press is on order! Can't wait to do the chicken with it.

Woohoo! That's so awesome Shelly! I might have to borrow your explanation of the Lodge pan if anyone asks me! I love the grill pan too! I just got mine and its so fun and easy to use! And now we can "bbq" even if the weather is bad!
I think I want to do all of my January shows w/ it! Do chicken breast and salad and get the new year off with a bang! Everyone will have resolutions to lose weight and I want to teach them that cooking with the grill pan will help make cooking healthy a breeze!

Abigail,

that is an excellent idea. I just sent an email to my hosts from last January informing them about the extra free product offer. I plugged this as a great opportunity to get the grill pan/press for free!! I will have to send out a blanket email offering a "happy and healthy New Year's Show"

What else do you think would be good to offer?

Well, it wouldn't be a "healthy" new year's show, but I'm planning on doing Game Day shows in January. I'm a huge NFL fan. (-:

What are the main differences between the Pampered Chef Grill Pan and the Lodge Cast Iron Grill Pan?

The main difference between the two pans is the material they are made of. The Pampered Chef Grill Pan is made of heavy-gauge aluminum, while the Lodge Cast Iron Grill Pan is made of cast iron. This makes the Pampered Chef pan lighter and easier to handle, while the Lodge pan is more durable and can withstand higher temperatures.

Which pan is better for indoor grilling?

The Pampered Chef Grill Pan is better suited for indoor grilling as it is non-stick and can be used on any type of stovetop, including induction. The Lodge Cast Iron Grill Pan may cause smoke and may not work well on smooth cooktops.

Can the Pampered Chef Grill Pan be used on an outdoor grill?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Grill Pan can be used on an outdoor grill. However, it is recommended to use it on a medium or low heat setting to prevent warping of the pan.

Which pan is easier to clean?

The Pampered Chef Grill Pan is easier to clean as it has a non-stick coating and can be placed in the dishwasher. The Lodge Cast Iron Grill Pan requires more maintenance and should be hand-washed and seasoned regularly to prevent rusting.

Which pan is more versatile?

The Lodge Cast Iron Grill Pan is more versatile as it can be used for grilling, searing, baking, and even as a serving dish. The Pampered Chef Grill Pan is primarily designed for grilling and may not have as many uses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies