• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Did Bulk Panties Go?: Supply Order Form Confusion

In summary, the bulk pantry items have been discontinued, but the new rubs can be ordered in 4 at a time. The spices are still in stock.
cochef
Gold Member
Are the bulk panty items discontinued? I don't see them on the supply order form.

cochef said:
Are the bulk panty items discontinued? I don't see them on the supply order form.

Oh man, that would stink!!

There were bulk pantry items?!

Yes, they were discontinued.:( However, I did notice that the new rubs can be ordered 4 at a time so perhaps this will be the new "bulk". Of course, it didn't work for the Garlic & Herb when I added it to my supply order-maybe once March 1st comes it'll change to 4 at a time for all of them.

I think it's a shame they discontinued them. Especially without notifying us. That should've been included in a Newswire or something.

pchockeymom said:
Yes, they were discontinued.:( However, I did notice that the new rubs can be ordered 4 at a time so perhaps this will be the new "bulk". Of course, it didn't work for the Garlic & Herb when I added it to my supply order-maybe once March 1st comes it'll change to 4 at a time for all of them.

I haven't tried that yet, but if it's so, that doesn't do much good when you are trying to order them for the new recipes before March 1st :cry:

Somebody on FB emailed HO about this. This is the reply she got:

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. The bulk Pantry items are no longer on the current Spring/Summer Supply order, but there is a note that they will be reintroduced in March or April. I hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Jill Ungaro
Solution Center Representative
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
Start Your Own Business and plan kitchen shows at PamperedChef.com

ChefPeg said:
Somebody on FB emailed HO about this. This is the reply she got:

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. The bulk Pantry items are no longer on the current Spring/Summer Supply order, but there is a note that they will be reintroduced in March or April. I hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Jill Ungaro
Solution Center Representative
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
Start Your Own Business and plan kitchen shows at PamperedChef.com

Wonder where the note is - sure didn't see it on the order form :(

So is it March or April? Big swing. Maybe the supplier ran out of the bags. ;). The spices seem to be in stock still.

Last edited:
cochef said:
Wonder where the note is - sure didn't see it on the order form :(

It's probably a note that the operators get, not something we would see.

Just saw this in the Newswire today:

Important Announcement about Bulk Pantry Items

Please note that bulk Pampered Pantry® items are being discontinued. However, you will still be able to order Pantry products in their normal containers on the Paperwork/Supply Order Form.

Bummer!

Shari in TX

NOOOOOOO! I can't believe they're discontinuing the bulk spices. I make the fajitas a lot for shows and home & it's just too expensive to buy the PC small containers! Maybe if enough consultants complain, they'll bring them back...

I'm glad at least they finally addressed it. Everyone who would like them back- let PC know how you feel- maybe they'll change their mind.

1. Where can I find the bulk panties option on the supply order form?

Due to an update in our supply order form, the bulk panties option has been temporarily removed. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused. However, you can still purchase panties in bulk by contacting our customer service team.

2. Why was the bulk panties option removed from the supply order form?

The bulk panties option was removed from the supply order form in order to streamline our ordering process and make it more efficient for both our customers and our team. We are constantly reviewing and updating our forms to provide the best shopping experience.

3. Will the bulk panties option be available again on the supply order form?

At this time, we do not have a specific date for when the bulk panties option will be available again on the supply order form. However, we are working to bring it back as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can still purchase panties in bulk by contacting our customer service team.

4. Can I still purchase individual panties on the supply order form?

Yes, the individual panties option is still available on the supply order form. Simply select the desired style and size, and add it to your cart. If you would like to purchase multiple individual panties, you can adjust the quantity in your cart before checking out.

5. How do I contact customer service to purchase panties in bulk?

To purchase panties in bulk, please contact our customer service team by phone or email. They will be happy to assist you with your order and provide any necessary information regarding pricing and availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minjoe_bri
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
minjoe_bri
  • LakesideMom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • PCSarahjm