• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring/Summer 2012 Supply Order Form

winnee

Sep 25, 2011
I was just able to pull up the new Spring/Summer 2012 Supply Order Form!! All you have to do is go to CC and click on the Fall/Winter Supply Order Form link and when it pulls up, back over the fw letters at the end of the link and change them to ss and boom.........there it is!!

KateInTheKitchen

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2008
Would somebody be able to attach a downloadable copy? I can't access it on the US site, and can't see it on Canada's yet. I think they're pretty close to the same (though differently priced, of course).

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
here you go. The date at the top only shows this good for February....so not sure what may change for March.\

Attachments

• ppwk_supply_order_ss.pdf
    257 KB · Views: 483
Last edited:
Jan 18, 2012
Just wondering if anyone knows where I can see a photo of the items on the supply sheet? I thought that at one time there was a place to view them, but I cannot find it. I'd like to see what it is before I order it. I know that I can look in the catalog but I cannot find what an "All purpose Spreader" is. I'm new and I'd appreciate the help! Thanks soo much!
-Ruth Ann

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Just wondering if anyone knows where I can see a photo of the items on the supply sheet? I thought that at one time there was a place to view them, but I cannot find it. I'd like to see what it is before I order it. I know that I can look in the catalog but I cannot find what an "All purpose Spreader" is. I'm new and I'd appreciate the help! Thanks soo much!
-Ruth Ann

That wouldn't be pictured on the doc you are talking about. You'll have to check the catalog or go to PC.com to find it. It's like a short fat serrated by butter knife.

Jan 18, 2012
Thank you Beth! I realized that it was not a direct link to the product photo on the document above...just wondered if there was a place that actually showed them. But thank you...your description answers my questions of what they look like.
-Ruth Ann

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
hltnut22
Replies
Views
ampirolli
Replies