• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Sweet Sprinkles for Tastings: A Guide for New Consultants

In summary, I would like to order some of the sweet sprinkles for tasting at my shows. How do I do this? I found the supply order form. How do I place the order? Is there a place to submit? Maybe this is a dumb question, but I have looked everywhere. Apparently, I'm not doing something right!Hasn't your director/recruiter talked to you about ordering supplies?
kmom820
I'm a new consultant and am a little confused. I would like to order some of the sweet sprinkles for tasting at my shows. How do I do this? On CC, I found the supply order form. How do I place the order? Is there a place to submit? Maybe this is a dumb question, but I have looked everywhere. Apparently, I'm not doing something right! Help, please!:blushing:

Hasn't your director/recruiter talked to you about ordering supplies?I would call him/her.

This is the second time I've seen someone respond to a question like that. Though, yes, you are correct that these are the types of questions we ask our director or recruiter, not everyone has the most active helpful director and soemtimes New consultants are so excited to get started that they look for any and all outlets to find their answers when the Director/recruiter is not available.Kmom, do you use Pampered Partner Plus (P3)? If you do start a new noncommission order. Then choose the date, the type of order (in this case supply) and create the order. Then you can enter items like you do for a show. click the little search box to find out all the fun stuff you can order through supply order. The order number for the sprinkles is JN43. I hope that's help.

Yes I understand my director could answer this question. In the meantime, I looked here to see if I could find the answer until I talked with her.

Thank you, Amy, for helping. I appreciate it very much.

I, for one, very much appreciate the assistance on this board. There are varying degrees of director involvement...but we all deserve the chance to succeed :)

Specifically, two things on this topic:1. I think I read that we can only order a supply order once a month and I nearly shortchanged myself, not realizing that.2. I got this email yesterday. Amy already gave you the product code, but it's good to know....Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle Discounted Just for YouWe received such great response to the National Host Your Own Cooking Show Week Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle guest giveaway (see related article below) that we want to give all Consultants the opportunity to share these delicious sprinkles with their guests. From now until Aug. 31, you can purchase 3 jars of Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle for $9 — a $10.50 savings off the retail price. There is no limit to the number of sets you can purchase. Just write in #JN43 on your Supply Order. Pantry products sell themselves when you offer them as samples at your Shows. Here are just a couple of ways to use them:Mix the Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle with cream cheese, scoop the mixture into a bowl, and serve with bagels cut into bite-size pieces. Or mix the sprinkles with whipped topping and serve with cupcakes or cake. Offer the sprinkles as giveaways or door prizes to any guests who bring a friend.

You can order more than once a month, but the first order your shipping is $4.25, after that the shipping is higher.

Thanks, Amanda!

Answer to question 1

You can place as many supply orders as your want - 1st shipping is $4.25 and the other orders shipping cost will be determines on how you spend - the price goes up

:chef:

amyscookinggear said:
This is the second time I've seen someone respond to a question like that. Though, yes, you are correct that these are the types of questions we ask our director or recruiter, not everyone has the most active helpful director and soemtimes New consultants are so excited to get started that they look for any and all outlets to find their answers when the Director/recruiter is not available.

Kmom, do you use Pampered Partner Plus (P3)? If you do start a new noncommission order. Then choose the date, the type of order (in this case supply) and create the order. Then you can enter items like you do for a show. click the little search box to find out all the fun stuff you can order through supply order. The order number for the sprinkles is JN43. I hope that's help.

Amy, I'm so glad you spoke the same thing I felt. If someone has a problem with answering questions that someone needs an answer to, or feels more comfortable asking here, then don't bother responding. We are here to help each other, right???

Michelle, those ideas sound great! I'll be sure to try them.

Thanks, girls, for your help!

gailz2 said:
Amy, I'm so glad you spoke the same thing I felt. If someone has a problem with answering questions that someone needs an answer to, or feels more comfortable asking here, then don't bother responding. We are here to help each other, right???

Yes, but on the flip side of this, I read lots of posts here about directors who aren't helpful or who don't care, etc. But if you don't reach out to your director and ask for help, even with the littlest things, they don't know that you are working your business. And directors are trained to spend most of their effort and focus on those who are working.

So it cuts both ways.

DebbieJ said:
Yes, but on the flip side of this, I read lots of posts here about directors who aren't helpful or who don't care, etc. But if you don't reach out to your director and ask for help, even with the littlest things, they don't know that you are working your business. And directors are trained to spend most of their effort and focus on those who are working.

So it cuts both ways.

Of course...but it came across that you assumed she had not asked her director. Many of the questions I post here I have tried to find out on my own or through my director first. And it looks like she did too. Neither one of us complained we hadn't heard back and maybe that makes for wondering if we have asked.

In my mind this is just as strong a resource as directors, based on my experience so far on most topics. One area that is best to talk to the director about is personal feedback because that person sees you "live" and can give you ideas on modifications to be more successful. Other than that, I hope we can all feel comfortable coming here for questions.

I for one have an AWESOME director! Also an excellent cluster and extended/hospitality cluster. I still come here for answers, especially if I am syked about something, and I can't wait for someone to get back to me...lol

This place is a wealth of knowledge and information! You ladies ROCK!

OFF TOPIC and venting..........

Kudos to all who helped! I agree that we newbies are needing help, and this forum is a great resource. Personally, my director rocks! She has been generous in her knowledge, given me all resources she has and has been pivotal in my success. On the flipside, she has many recruits, holds shows and still holds weekly meetings. I love that I can go to her for questions, and before finding this site, she was the only resource beyond cc for me.

Imagine how happy I was to find such a site where everyone not only shared ideas, but also provided answers to the multitude of questions that pop up during our learning stage. This allowed me the freedom to learn and ask without overwhelming and over burdening my director. She has a life and business to run after all. :D

I agree with everyone, we newbies can be bothersome with questions you more experienced staffers have seen again and again.....however, YOU have the choice to not reply....the fact that you may take time to make the person feel their question is silly would take the same amount of time to answer boggles me. Why even bother?

I always search the files when I have a question........sadly, the thread titles are unclear and there are MANY threads with pages of posts, some of which are tangents and off topic. In addition, I like to hear from others what they're CURRENTLY doing rather than what was posted in 2007 or 2008.

Just my 35 cents. Don't mean to offend anyone, but I thought this was a community site where we came together to share and help.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
OFF TOPIC and venting..........

Kudos to all who helped! I agree that we newbies are needing help, and this forum is a great resource. Personally, my director rocks! She has been generous in her knowledge, given me all resources she has and has been pivotal in my success. On the flipside, she has many recruits, holds shows and still holds weekly meetings. I love that I can go to her for questions, and before finding this site, she was the only resource beyond cc for me.

Imagine how happy I was to find such a site where everyone not only shared ideas, but also provided answers to the multitude of questions that pop up during our learning stage. This allowed me the freedom to learn and ask without overwhelming and over burdening my director. She has a life and business to run after all. :D

I agree with everyone, we newbies can be bothersome with questions you more experienced staffers have seen again and again.....however, YOU have the choice to not reply....the fact that you may take time to make the person feel their question is silly would take the same amount of time to answer boggles me. Why even bother?

I always search the files when I have a question........sadly, the thread titles are unclear and there are MANY threads with pages of posts, some of which are tangents and off topic. In addition, I like to hear from others what they're CURRENTLY doing rather than what was posted in 2007 or 2008.

Just my 35 cents. Don't mean to offend anyone, but I thought this was a community site where we came together to share and help.

I agree. When I first started, I swear I had millions of questions. My director just had her baby and was very busy still maintaining her business plus working with a lot of recruits. I felt silly calling her and interrupting her family time to ask what I thought were important, yet trivial questions. It is nice to come here, because if we're sitting at the computer reading and posting then we obviously have the minute to spare to help--different than calling someone and interrupting what they have going on. KWIM?

So even though similar questions get posted every now and then, I don't mind. I like to help others especially because so many people were kind and helpful with me.

VERY well said Laurie! :)

I agree Laurie, I always wonder why someone feels the need to point out when we ask a question that has been answered, or anything that makes us feel foolish. And you are so right about finding the other threads that may pertain to our question. Usually, the other threads don't pop up until after you post your question (I just had this happen to me on the recipes thread and I had asked the same question last year that I just asked today, Doh!:blushing:, but I had some very nice people still answer me without pointing out I had already asked this question and forgot the answer!)... It's just like people that tell you they hate your new hair cut... if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all!

1. How do I place an order for Sweet Sprinkles?

To place an order for Sweet Sprinkles, simply visit our website and add the desired product to your cart. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

2. Is there a minimum order requirement for Sweet Sprinkles?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for Sweet Sprinkles. You can purchase as many or as few as you like.

3. What flavors of Sweet Sprinkles are available?

Our Sweet Sprinkles come in a variety of flavors, including chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, and caramel. We also offer seasonal flavors throughout the year.

4. Can I customize my order of Sweet Sprinkles?

Yes, you can customize your order of Sweet Sprinkles by choosing the flavors and quantities that you prefer. You can also mix and match flavors to create your own unique combinations.

5. How long does it take for Sweet Sprinkles to be delivered?

Delivery times for Sweet Sprinkles may vary, but you can expect your order to arrive within 7-10 business days. If you need your order sooner, you can choose expedited shipping options at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• texasteacher
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • kreaser
  • Products and Tips
Replies