• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused About Ordering Supplies

In summary, the order forms for Fall 2008 are JG29 and the order form for Pampered Partners is JG50. You can order through PP3 and the changeover kit will give you 50 order forms free. The catalogs are now only called "Fall 2008" instead of "Fall/Winter." The next catalog is coming out in March.
melaniepc
I need more order forms .. what is the number to order? I see the one on the current order forms but I dont see that on the new order form that came in. Should I be ordering using a different number?

Sales receipts are JG29 and pampered partner receipts are JG50. I was just going to post another question about supplies because when I went to order it was a lot more than I thought. I'm wondering as a new consultant would 100 catelogs be too much to order, when does the next set come out? What's a good number to have on hand when your schedule is light I'm thinkin 4 shows a month right now.

You get 25 in the changeover kit and I ordered 100. That usually lasts me a LONG time. Most of my customers don't take a catalog at the show. I only send out mini catalogs to all my customers and hosts at the start of the season with the Fall Open House Invite. This cuts down a lot on costs.

I didnt get any order forms in my kit. just catalogs

The numbers I posted above will get you the new forms, they only did send us catelogs and not order forms. Are you ordering through PP3, if you sort alphebetically it will show up.

Humble Beginnings said:
Sales receipts are JG29 and pampered partner receipts are JG50. I was just going to post another question about supplies because when I went to order it was a lot more than I thought. I'm wondering as a new consultant would 100 catelogs be too much to order, when does the next set come out? What's a good number to have on hand when your schedule is light I'm thinkin 4 shows a month right now.
There will be a mid-season freshening of the catalog in November or December (I don't have my notes in front of me), but that will be a purely cosmetic thing (new cover pic, new recipes, maybe new pics on some of the pages). The next new catalog will come out March 1.

melaniepc said:
I didnt get any order forms in my kit. just catalogs

Which kit? The Changeover kit has 25 catalogs, but you'll get 50 order forms free on your next supply order. They're the F/W forms, with the updated shipping rates, and the LTD guarantee info on the back.

But remember to use the number that is included with your changeover to get the free 50 order forms. They don't ship automatically.

pampered.chris said:
But remember to use the number that is included with your changeover to get the free 50 order forms. They don't ship automatically.

The order forms do ship automatically (with the first supply order). The RUFTH Trivet must be entered though - it does not ship automatically.

One thing to remember is the catalogs now only say "Fall 2008" instead of "Fall/Winter" This upsets me because I usually buy enough in the beginning for the entire season. Oh well, I think I'll try to split 100 w/a cluster mate now and then again later.

pampchefrhondab said:
One thing to remember is the catalogs now only say "Fall 2008" instead of "Fall/Winter" This upsets me because I usually buy enough in the beginning for the entire season. Oh well, I think I'll try to split 100 w/a cluster mate now and then again later.

You can use the fall catalogs all the way through the season (until March 1). The differences are only that the cover and some of the pictures change - and they sometimes move some things around but the products and prices do not change.

I am still confused but thats okay lol. I put in an order last night, I guess I will see what I get. Hopefully I ordered the right ones

Ok I think I got it. Thank you, I'm thinking instead of 100 I may order only 25 more this way I can get the new look ones for the Holiday season. I plan to order the mini's like the idea of sending them to past guest. Also I think I'll stick with the 50 free receipts so that should help with cost instead of purchasing another pack of 100.

1. How do I place an order for supplies?

To place an order for supplies, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse and add items to your cart. Once you're ready to check out, follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. Can I order supplies without hosting a party?

Yes, you can order supplies without hosting a party. Simply log in to your account and place an order through the "Shop" tab. Keep in mind that hosting a party can earn you rewards and discounts on your purchases.

3. How long does it take for supplies to be delivered?

Orders typically take 3-5 business days to process and ship. Delivery time will depend on your location and chosen shipping method. You will receive a tracking number via email once your order has shipped.

4. Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?

If your order has not been processed or shipped yet, you may be able to make changes by contacting Pampered Chef's customer service. However, if your order has already been shipped, changes cannot be made.

5. What is the return policy for supplies?

Pampered Chef offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on all products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a refund or exchange. Please note that customized or engraved items are non-refundable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • minjoe_bri
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
minjoe_bri
  • janezapchef