• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Supplies: Need to Mail in Form?

In summary, to obtain a supply order form from Pampered Chef, you can download it from your consultant account or request it from your upline or customer service. The form can be filled out electronically through a PDF editor or the online form on your account. Accepted forms of payment for supply orders include credit/debit cards, personal checks, and money orders. Once a supply order is submitted, it cannot be modified and a new form must be submitted for any changes. Processing and shipping time for supply orders is typically 2-3 business days, but may be longer during peak seasons or promotions. The status of an order can be checked through the consultant account or by contacting customer service.
Stef1023
how do i go about ordering supplies. do i need to mail in an order form?

you can do it with P3 or pampered partner. on "show type" use the drop down bar & choose supply. (can't remember if you select "non-commission order" first or not). You can view the form on CC, but you should have also have received the hard copy of the supply order form in your F/W paperwork.
Hope that helps :)

You can do it online, in p3 you go to non commisson order.

I see. this whole time i was thinking that you had to send in the order form.

An additional question...I found the non-commission orders. I was going to order a couple of items from the outlet under a 'personal order'. It also allows me to enter items found on the Supply form (like the bread knife, and the large cutting board). It enters them at the same price as on the Supply Form, PLUS it still takes the 20% consultant discount off. Am I allowed to do that, or do I have to do it under Supply only? (it doesn't take the extra 20%).

1. How do I obtain a supply order form?

To obtain a supply order form, you can log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and download the form from the "Resources" section. You can also request a form from your upline or contact the Pampered Chef customer service team.

2. Can I fill out the supply order form electronically?

Yes, you can fill out the supply order form electronically by downloading the form and using a PDF editor or by using the online supply order form on your consultant account.

3. What are the accepted forms of payment for supply orders?

The accepted forms of payment for supply orders are credit/debit cards, personal checks, and money orders. Please note that cash is not an accepted form of payment.

4. Can I add or remove items from my supply order after it has been submitted?

No, once a supply order has been submitted, it cannot be modified. If you need to add or remove items, you will need to submit a new supply order form.

5. How long does it take for my supply order to be processed and shipped?

It typically takes 2-3 business days for your supply order to be processed and shipped. However, during peak seasons or promotions, the processing time may be longer. You can check the status of your order on your consultant account or by contacting customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wmwitt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cedelchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies