• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sample Packages and Supply Orders

In summary, the sample package from Pampered Chef includes a range of top-selling products and new releases to showcase to potential customers. To order, you can contact your consultant or place an order through the website. There are multiple packages available, with varying costs between $50 to $150. As a consultant, you may receive a discount or earn them for free through the rewards program. It takes 2-3 business days for the package to be processed and shipped, with shipping time depending on your location.
DMB75
It looks like you can order Sample Packages right from CC. Can you order supplies right from CC too or do you have to send your supplies order through the mail?

Thanks,
Donna

CC, PP or by mail

Alright I'll look around CC for it.

I don't know if you can order supplies through CC, I thought you could just download the order from. But you can definitely order them through Pampered Partner. It's much easier and faster than mailing them the old fashioned way.

That's correct, Brittany - the supply order form is on CC, but you can't actually order there. You can order through PP, P3 or mail.

Thanks, I guess I'm still waiting then....

What is included in the sample package?

The sample package typically includes a variety of our top-selling products and new releases. This allows you to showcase a range of products to potential customers and get them excited about our brand.

How do I order a sample package?

To order a sample package, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or place an order through our website. Simply select the sample package option and choose the package that best fits your needs.

Are there different sample packages available?

Yes, we offer a variety of sample packages to choose from. We have packages specifically designed for new consultants, as well as packages based on different themes or product categories.

What is the cost of a sample package?

The cost of a sample package varies depending on which package you choose. Prices typically range from $50 to $150. However, as a consultant, you can receive a discount on sample packages and may even be able to earn them for free through our rewards program.

How long does it take to receive a sample package?

It typically takes 2-3 business days for your sample package to be processed and shipped. The shipping time may vary depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • kncmurray
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies