• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Supply and Sample Orders: Same-Day Convenience Explained

In summary, you can order supply and sample orders on the same day, but you have to do them separately.
kncmurray
Gold Member
Can you order supply and sample orders on the same day? You just can order to supply orders in one day correct?

I think that is OK.

I was also wondering if I can order samples and supplies in the same order, through P3, and pay shipping only once. Is this possibe?

No I don't think so. I want to say I tried once. You have to do 2 separate orders. I wish we could, it would be so much easier.

I know that the orders have to be separate, they cannot be on the same order, but I am not sure about ordering on the same day. I would think that you could submit them on the same day, but I don't know for sure.

kncmurray said:
Can you order supply and sample orders on the same day? You just can order to supply orders in one day correct?

You can order supplies and samples on the same day....but if you try to do 2 supply orders on the same day - they cancel the 2nd one, and don't tell you that they did!

(At least, that is what happened to me!)

ChefBeckyD said:
You can order supplies and samples on the same day....but if you try to do 2 supply orders on the same day - they cancel the 2nd one, and don't tell you that they did!

(At least, that is what happened to me!)

That has also happened to me! I told the rep I was talking to they should at least send out an email so that you know.

You can order them on the same day and they are separate orders.The thing is you can only get one supply order per month with the $4 shipping rate. If you place a 2nd supply order in a month, you pay direct shipping charges. Another perk of directorship--we get $4 shipping (well, now $4.25) on supply orders ALL THE TIME. :)

The main reason we have to do the orders separately is that the items for the different types of orders are kept in different parts of the warehouse and possibly in different buildings/locations. I would love to be able to do one shipping charge too and save that $$ but if you have ever mailed a host packet - 3 catalogs, recruit flyer, host planning guide, host specials, order forms and invitations = $4.80 so our $4 obviously does not come close to covering the actual cost.

We can just place one supply order in one day - I believe they "assume" it was a mistake if we send a second one - but we can send as many different type of orders in the same day as we want.

kncmurray said:
That has also happened to me! I told the rep I was talking to they should at least send out an email so that you know.

That's what I said too! I had to place the 2nd order (and I did know I was paying regular shipping charges for it.) because I had (blonde moment!) forgotten the most important thing I was ordering! And then, didn't realize it had been canceled until the first order arrived, and there was still nothing listed on shipping for the 2nd order - so I called.

1. How do I place a supply or sample order?

Supply and sample orders can be placed online through your consultant website or by contacting the Pampered Chef Home Office.

2. Is there a minimum order requirement for supply or sample orders?

There is no minimum order requirement for supply orders. However, there is a minimum order of $25 for sample orders.

3. How long does it take for supply or sample orders to be processed and shipped?

Supply orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. Sample orders may take up to 7-10 business days to process and ship.

4. Can I return or exchange items from my supply or sample order?

Supply and sample items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, as long as they are in their original packaging and condition.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for supply or sample orders?

At this time, there are no discounts or promotions specifically for supply or sample orders. However, as a consultant, you may be eligible for discounts and promotions on regular orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DMB75
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DMB75
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
chefann