• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Anyone Else Having a Problem W/Supply Orders

In summary, the supply order has not shipped, Cathy said it would take 7 days, and the party is on Thursday.
kam
Staff member
I placed a supply order on Jan 22. It is still showing Picking (even though they are shipping shows dated Jan 24).

Just wondering if I should call or if all supply orders from the 22nd are backed up...

Thanks!

kam said:
I placed a supply order on Jan 22. It is still showing Picking (even though they are shipping shows dated Jan 24).

Just wondering if I should call or if all supply orders from the 22nd are backed up...

Thanks!

It took a while to get my supply order this time too - but I also had 2 shows that took 6 days to ship. It's that whole end of season changeover deal I think. They are trying to get SAT and changeover kits out to everyone too...plus, I think Chicago has had some pretty tough weather lately, which may effect shipping a little bit.

I've had orders shown as picking before that had already been shipped. Check on it if you want to. I took 4 days to check on my CO kit only to find out it was a good thing I called

I would check on it. I had one once that sat there for about a week and when I called they said that they were holding it for one piece of paper that I had put on it (it was free and I don't even know what it was!!!!) So, I told them to take it off and it shipped that day.

I sent a show on the 20th, and a supply and sample order on the 22nd. The show still says received, the sample order shipped Monday and the supply order says picking. I would much rather have had the show shipped first...it was submitted first. But, I really haven't had any real problems. My orders have all been received within 5-7 days of submitting.

Check on it. I submitted one on Jan. 14th & it was still sitting there on the
20th. I called & for some reason they had put a financial hold on it (I was told the funds were not available.) I used PC $ to pay for it. They transferred me to finance, she released the "not sure why" hold. Called 2 days later since it was still just sitting there. I was told it was shipping that day. I called the next day & they cancelled the order & refunded my PC $ so I could place an order for new spring supplies. Not sure what happened there.

I still don't have my changeover kit, and my supply order has been "received" since the 24th. There's got to be a lot going on at HO right now. That's all I can think of.

cathyskitchen said:
I still don't have my changeover kit, and my supply order has been "received" since the 24th. There's got to be a lot going on at HO right now. That's all I can think of.

You may want to call HO on your Changeover Kit...they were all to be received no later than today

erinb said:
You may want to call HO on your Changeover Kit...they were all to be received no later than today

I sent an email to "solution center" - I scheduled a team meeting for tonight thinking I'd have it all, and had to ask one of my team members to bring hers :rolleyes: . I tried the trick to check it on FedEx.com, but it hasn't moved since last week. I'm fearing the worst!! :(

Def call home office Cathy - they should send you one out right away tomorrow!!!

I am in the same boat.:( I sent a supply order last week in high freaken hopes of getting it by this Thursday. I ordered 50 bucks worth of receipts, recipe cards and door prizes that are crucial for this Thursday. When I saw that it hadn't shipped as of Sunday night, I sent and email (from which I got a response today:( ) I called HO on MOnday early morning to ensure that it would ship and repeatedly told them that I need this for a party on Thursday that is expecting 20-30 people. I told her that the host booked at the last minute. She was snooty and told me that their turn around time was not slow and that I should not expect it sooner than 7 days. Well, excuse me, but I do. It's supplies, to help me sell, for them! It's sad that I resorted to this, but I'm so glad I ordered my extra catalogs on ebay. I'm crossing my fingers those get here on time and I guess I'll have to make do with what little door prizes and receipts I have. I just wanted to have a really nice party since I don't know this lady that booked off of me. She's expecting a really big turnout.

1. Is there a delay in supply orders?

At this time, we are experiencing a higher volume of orders and are working diligently to fulfill them as quickly as possible. However, there may be a slight delay in processing and shipping times. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

2. Why is my supply order taking longer than usual to arrive?

Due to the current demand for our products, there may be a delay in shipping and delivery times. We are doing our best to fulfill orders as quickly as possible and appreciate your patience during this time.

3. Are there any specific products that are out of stock?

We are constantly restocking our products to meet the high demand. However, some popular items may temporarily be out of stock. We recommend checking back regularly or contacting your consultant for updates on specific products.

4. Are there any alternative options for products that are out of stock?

If a specific product is out of stock, we suggest looking for similar products that may be available. You can also contact your consultant for recommendations on alternative products that may meet your needs.

5. What steps are being taken to improve supply order fulfillment?

We are constantly evaluating and adjusting our processes to improve supply order fulfillment. Our team is working tirelessly to meet the high demand and we appreciate your understanding and support during this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Pedey
  • jbarnhill
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Dawn4
Replies