• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Sample Packages Through P3: A Comparison to CC

In summary, P3 is a system that allows Pampered Chef consultants to place sample orders for their customers. To place a sample order, consultants can log into their account and select the "P3 Sample Orders" option under the "Orders" tab. The maximum number of samples that can be ordered through P3 is 10 per month and customization options are available for each product. Sample orders typically take 7-10 business days to arrive.
kam
Staff member
I'm not at home (or else I could check) - but can the FW Sample packages be ordered through P3 - or only through CC??

I usually order through CC, but it might be nice to have it listed in my orders in P3...

you can order them thru P3 as well.

you can do them through P3 ... it's under the noncommissioned order area.

Thanks! :)

Hi there! I'm happy to help answer your question. The FW Sample packages can be ordered through both P3 and CC. It's great that you usually order through CC, but having the option to order through P3 is always a convenient backup. Let me know if you have any other questions, happy cooking!

What is P3 and how does it work?

P3 stands for Pampered Chef Personalization Program and it is a system that allows consultants to place sample orders for their customers. It is a convenient way to try out products before purchasing them.

How do I place a sample order through P3?

To place a sample order through P3, log in to your consultant account and click on the "Orders" tab. Then, select "P3 Sample Orders" and follow the prompts to add the desired products to your cart and complete the order.

What is the maximum number of samples I can order through P3?

The maximum number of samples that can be ordered through P3 is 10 per month. This limit is in place to ensure that all consultants have access to a variety of products for their customers to sample.

Can I customize the products in my sample order?

Yes, you can customize the products in your sample order through P3. You can choose the color, pattern, size, and other options for each product before adding it to your cart.

How long does it take for my sample order to arrive?

Sample orders through P3 typically take 7-10 business days to arrive, depending on your location. If there are any delays or issues with your order, you will be notified by email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ChefErin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefErin
  • pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies