• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prep Bowls Are on Supply Order.

The suggested combinations are: yellow cake mix / diet lemon-lime soda, orange cake / diet Mountain Dew, cherry chip cake / diet cream soda, diet lemon-lime soda / lemon cake, angel or yellow cake / diet orange, white cake / diet peach soda, spice cake / diet lemon-lime, diet ginger ale / white cake, diet cherry soda / chocolate cake, diet cola / devils food or chocolate mix, diet vanilla coke / chocolate cake, devils food cake / diet Vanilla coke, diet root beer / chocolate cake, diet cherry coke / chocolate cake, marble cake / diet cream soda, lemon cake / tangerine Diet Rite.
Maragib
I need a set to keep in my bag! Fabulous. Here is a link ( I hope) just in case you want to check out what else is on supply.

Mara

I am glad that the egg slicer plus and the easy accent decorator is on the supply list as well. I have been wanting the egg slicer, and my EAD, that I bought pre-consultant days has a fine crack in the place where the round little knob connects with the long metal plunger thing. That way, the new one can be for shows only!!!

I think they'll make a great door prize! For only $2 each, put some candies in them and it's a prize anyone would love to get!

esavvymom said:
I think they'll make a great door prize! For only $2 each, put some candies in them and it's a prize anyone would love to get!
I am still in my 90 days and I have used them for door prizes from the beginning. People love them and if they are repeats from other shows, they still want to win because you can never have too many!

I was thinking of using them with a baggie with cake mix and instructions for individual diet coke cakes in the microwave. Would be awesome for that, would be a great selling point for weight watchers wanting their sweet tooth fix, but not making a whole cake to tempt them (take it from a former weight watcher, diet coke cake was a staple in our house!!)

can you give us a recipe for the little cakes

Here you go:

Single Serve Diet Soda Cake

• 5 Leveled Tablespoons (45 g) Betty Crocker Super Moist Yellow Cake Mix
• 3 Tablespoons (50 ml, 1.5 oz) Sparkling Soda Water or diet soda
• 1 Leveled Tablespoon (10 ml, .5 oz) Dannon Light and Fit Vanilla Yogurt
• Nonstick Cooking Spray
• 5 Tablespoons (15 g) Fat Free Reddi Wip Whipped Topping (optional)
• ¼ teaspoon (1 g, 15 morsels) Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Morsels (optional)

Sparkling water adds some fluff to the cake. Low calorie yogurt replaces the egg and oil to reduce the fat content. The ready made cake mix makes the recipe quick and easy.

Spray prep bowl. In prep bowl, combine the soda, the cake mix, and the yogurt. Mix well with a fork until all lumps are gone and the mixture is smooth.

Place the cup into the microwave and cook for 1 minute 30 seconds. Microwave ovens vary, so watch the cupcake closely. The top will begin to look like a sponge. The final cupcake should be firm with the edges easily separating from the inside of the cup. A toothpick should come out clean when inserted in the center.

Add optional toppings. Let the cupcake cool for at least 10 minutes. Add your favorite frosting or topping. To keep the cupcake under 200 calories, use a fat free whipped topping and 15 chocolate mini morsels as a topper.

Suggested Combinations: * yellow cake mix / diet lemon-lime soda (with a dollop of Cool Whip -- tastes like a "Twinkie") * orange cake / diet Mountain Dew * cherry chip cake / diet cream soda * diet lemon-lime soda / lemon cake * angel or yellow cake / diet orange * white cake / diet peach soda * spice cake / diet lemon-lime * diet ginger ale / white cake * diet cherry soda / chocolate cake * Diet cola / devils food or chocolate mix * diet vanilla coke / chocolate cake * devils food cake / diet Vanilla coke * diet root beer / chocolate cake * diet cherry coke / chocolate cake * marble cake / diet cream soda * lemon cake / tangerine Diet Rite

Some people omit the yogurt and it still works. The yogurt adds some extra moisture to the cake.

Shelly, how many points is each cake, made the according to the 'original' recipe? My sister and mother are both on WW, among others.

I haven't calculated the points, usually, whatever the cake mix points would be, something like 2 to 3 points (depending on the brand). If they have access to the WW etools, they can plug it into the recipe builder and get more accurate points. I haven't done weight watchers for a long time, so don't recall exactly. I like the fact that it gives you a sweet fix without an entire cake sitting around the house!!

1. What are prep bowls used for?

Prep bowls are small, versatile bowls that are used for measuring and holding ingredients while cooking or baking. They are also great for organizing and prepping ingredients before starting a recipe.

2. How many prep bowls come in a set?

The number of prep bowls in a set can vary, but most sets come with 4-6 bowls. Pampered Chef offers a set of 6 prep bowls, which is perfect for prepping multiple ingredients at once.

3. Can prep bowls be used in the microwave?

Yes, prep bowls are microwave safe and can be used for heating up ingredients or leftovers. However, it is important to note that not all prep bowls are oven safe, so be sure to check the product details before using them in the oven.

4. Are prep bowls dishwasher safe?

Yes, Pampered Chef's prep bowls are dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze. Just be sure to place them on the top rack of the dishwasher to avoid any potential damage.

5. Can I order extra prep bowls?

Yes, you can order additional prep bowls through Pampered Chef's supply order. This is a great option for those who frequently use prep bowls and want to have extras on hand for larger recipes or meal prep.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
Replies
Views
irishpamperedchef
  • chefheidi2003
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci