• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What? No More Round up Trivets?

In summary, the CN is offering a trivet for free with a supply order if you submit one show by the 11th. They also said this one is the last one in the series!
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Did anybody see the July incentive in the CN?

If you submit 1 show by the 11th you get the 2010 trivet. (Um, does this mean we won't get it for FREE with a supply order?)

And they also said this one is the last one in the series!

I'm so sad ... but wonder what they will do next to help us Feed America?

Last edited:
You only have to submit one show by the 11th.

I understand that they want to make sure that people who are working get the free items but it has always been nice to be able to tell new consultants that they can get it for free. I am going to be really sad if they do away with the trivets. My guests and I love them!

Now I will actually have to start thinking about a Christmas gift for my aunt..LOL. She loves them so I get her the new one every year that way I don't have to think about what to get her. I guess my easy way out is about to end.

I do wonder what they will do next for Feeding America. I can't imagine that they would do away with the program or even minimize it to be just the round up donations.

5 or 6 in a series is usually all they do for RUFTH campaigns. Remember the stoneware heart shaped molds? Besides, there aren't too many more shapes they could probably do for a trivet :)!

I am quite sure that they will be offering a new product for Feeding America in 2011. Before the trivets we had cookie molds that were heart shaped. Will be exciting to see what they will come out with in 2011!

This is great that they are letting us know now so for those of us who buy them for ourselves and gift giving (including customers) can get the last in this series this fall and to remind customers who have the DCB to get the current trivet now before 8/31!

I'm surprised that the trivet is not being given to everyone who is going to conference. It used to be in our tote bag. Not that I'm complaining about not having to carry a heavy item around ;) No announcement about incentives for attending conference and earning xyz. I believe they said attendees get a new product and some new business supplies. Maybe they'll announce a recruiting incentive while we're there with an extra for conference attendees.

Hopefully they'll cycle the earning period for Feeding America recognition at conference with the new product, though it would be hard b/c the catalog changes at a different time than the selling period (I'm sure this makes no sense to anyone but me). You only have 9 months to reach the $200 in donations. I wish we had 12 months. The donations from June - August don't count for recognition, just for helping hungry families.

You only have to submit one show by the 11th.
Duly noted and edited.When I went to conference 2 years ago, we were given a number to order it for free and have it sent out, I think. Same code non-attendees got with the product list.And no, I haven't been around long enough to remember the stoneware molds.Personally, I'll be REALLY surprised if they don't let people get them for free. I'm not 100 percent sure what's up with July just yet. I know I'd really like to get something going then b/c I'm kind of underwhelmed with August specials.

Becca_in_MD said:
I'm surprised that the trivet is not being given to everyone who is going to conference. It used to be in our tote bag. Not that I'm complaining about not having to carry a heavy item around ;) No announcement about incentives for attending conference and earning xyz. I believe they said attendees get a new product and some new business supplies. Maybe they'll announce a recruiting incentive while we're there with an extra for conference attendees.

Hopefully they'll cycle the earning period for Feeding America recognition at conference with the new product, though it would be hard b/c the catalog changes at a different time than the selling period (I'm sure this makes no sense to anyone but me). You only have 9 months to reach the $200 in donations. I wish we had 12 months. The donations from June - August don't count for recognition, just for helping hungry families.
Anyone can get one for free, you just have to order it on the supply order form. It was just an extra perk that you got to have one at conference if you attended.

wadesgirl said:
Anyone can get one for free, you just have to order it on the supply order form. It was just an extra perk that you got to have one at conference if you attended.

But the way they're wording it now with having to submit a show by July 11 it doesn't sound like other people will get one for free with their supply order.

Becca_in_MD said:

Maybe it's because we're getting so much else - the Tote is already full! :D

wadesgirl said:

Last year was the first time I went to conference, but, if I remember correctly, you didn't get a second one free when you submitted your supply order. The perk was that you got it before non-attendees (just like seeing the new products, and getting rubs/sprinkles, etc.). So, if we now have to earn it by submitting a show, and a show BEFORE NC, it sounds to me, also, like it will not be available with the supply order - nor that we'll receive one at NC.

ChefBeckyD said:

I like your thinking!!!!

Yeah, but there were way more than 5 or 6 heart shaped molds. I know I have at least 9-10 and I don't have them all. I think there were actually 15? Anyone know that for sure?

pcsharon1 said:
Yeah, but there were way more than 5 or 6 heart shaped molds. I know I have at least 9-10 and I don't have them all. I think there were actually 15? Anyone know that for sure?

There were 18. One year they did 4 - the four seasons. I have ALL of them.

They also had one in the shape of Heritage House and a bear and a barn. And there were at least 2 from Canada. I have only one Canada heart, otherwise I have them all.

BethCooks4U said:
There were 18. One year they did 4 - the four seasons. I have ALL of them.

They also had one in the shape of Heritage House and a bear and a barn. And there were at least 2 from Canada. I have only one Canada heart, otherwise I have them all.

I have the house and the bear - I don't know if I have a barn. But I knew there were a lot of them because the last few years there were at least two a year - a new one for each catalog.

I'm kinda new (4 months) and have never heard anything about a free trivet...please explain? I hate to miss free stuff, especially PC stuff!

They had at least 18...I have them all...except the 1st one.

Jennifer E said:
I'm kinda new (4 months) and have never heard anything about a free trivet...please explain? I hate to miss free stuff, especially PC stuff!

You can order the trivet for free on a supply order - look it up with the magnifier glass.

That is odd as it is a charitable giving item. If we do not have it, it is hard to sell. And there was also another mold in the shape of the NEW Home Office that you got if you sold $4000 plus in August of the year it opened. I have that one. Now there is a collectors piece! I noticed some of those stone molds were going for $100 or more on E-bay several years ago. The Trivets turn into collectors pieces as well as soon as they stop producing them.

I have the american flag heart mold---brand new still in the box. Got it at a yard sale for $1. Wonder if I could sell it for $100? ;)

MakinBacon said:
I have the american flag heart mold---brand new still in the box. Got it at a yard sale for $1.

Wonder if I could sell it for $100? ;)

So is are the stripes wavy? If so that was the last in the series. If the stripes are straight up and down you got the first one and it is worth a lot more - at least it was going for a lot more for a while.

pampered1224 said:
That is odd as it is a charitable giving item. If we do not have it, it is hard to sell. And there was also another mold in the shape of the NEW Home Office that you got if you sold $4000 plus in August of the year it opened. I have that one. Now there is a collectors piece! I noticed some of those stone molds were going for $100 or more on E-bay several years ago. The Trivets turn into collectors pieces as well as soon as they stop producing them.

So John... I thought I had all of the stone trivets. Never heard of that one (I have Heritage house)... Would you consider selling it?

ChefBeckyD said:

I HOPE SO!!!!!!!:chef::chef:

Do any of you actually USE the RUFTH Trivet? I don't like to use them personally. When I put my pot/stone on them- they slide off too easily, and that can be dangerous as you are serving. So I prefer to use my square oven pads. But I'm curious to see what they come out with to replace it.

I use mine. I think it depends on how big your pan or dish is. I've never had trouble while using the square baker, but the large bar pan, especially on one of the round trivets, can be unstable.

raebates said:
I use mine. I think it depends on how big your pan or dish is. I've never had trouble while using the square baker, but the large bar pan, especially on one of the round trivets, can be unstable.

I use them all the time. If I am using a larger pan I put the round and heart shape ones together (they nest quite nicely). The oval one would work for a larger pan too but I carry that in my kit still so don't think to pull it out. I've never had a pan slide on it.

the stone cookie molds in the beginning were not RUFTH molds (none of the balloons (pretty sure we had it when I started 16 years ago) , the bear, barn , etc not even sure if all the heart ones were.

I have the heart ones (stone) and the rack if anyone is interested

Related to What? No More Round up Trivets?

What is a round up trivet?

A round up trivet is a heat-resistant mat or pad used to protect countertops and tables from hot dishes or pans.

Why is Pampered Chef no longer selling round up trivets?

Pampered Chef has decided to discontinue the round up trivet due to low demand and the availability of alternative trivet options.

What other trivet options does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of trivet options including the Flexible Trivet, Small Round Silicone Trivet, and the Bamboo Trivet.

Can I still purchase round up trivets from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, the round up trivet is no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find them through third-party sellers.

Are there any safety concerns with using round up trivets?

No, there are no safety concerns with using round up trivets. They are made with heat-resistant materials and are safe to use in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SummerG
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Denarella
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies