• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Round Up Trivet: Get it with a Monday Night Show!

In summary, the "Free Round Up Trivet" offer is a special promotion for Monday Night Shows with Pampered Chef, where hosts can receive a free Round Up Trivet with their qualifying purchase or party sales. To qualify for the offer, hosts must reach a minimum purchase or party sales threshold and the offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. The offer can only be redeemed once per Monday Night Show and the free Round Up Trivet will be shipped directly to the host after their show has closed and their order has been processed, with a delivery time of 4-6 weeks.
lisacb77
Anyone know how/where to find photos of the products for download? I have a calling blitz on Monday, and I had the idea to offer the new Round Up Trivet as an incentive to anyone who books a show with me that night (of course, to be ordered on their discount when they host and I will pay for it).

I would like to find a photo of the trivet so I can send a teaser email this weekend that tells people if they want to learn how they can get a free one, to email me a phone number I can reach them at Monday evening. I know I can scan from catalog or CN, but thought if there was a high quality download that would be better.

You can go to Consultant's corner, and look up either CN, the F/W Special edition, or the August edition and open it, then when you get to which picture you want click the button at the top that is a camera, and put a box around what you want to copy, then copy and paste it to your document. Hope that Helps.

Thanks Joy! You really are the queen of this :D

What a great idea !!!!

Thank you! I was wondering if it was a good one! I figure the likelihood of a ton of ppl actually coming through is low, so it shouldn't cost TOO much. I'll let y'all know how it goes! Depending, I may extend it past the call blitz Monday and offer it to anyone who books a fall show this month with me to ensure I get filled :D

1. What is the "Free Round Up Trivet" offer for Monday Night Shows?

The "Free Round Up Trivet" offer is a special promotion for Monday Night Shows with Pampered Chef. It allows hosts to receive a free Round Up Trivet with their qualifying purchase or party sales.

2. How do I qualify for the "Free Round Up Trivet" offer?

To qualify for the "Free Round Up Trivet", you must host a Monday Night Show with Pampered Chef and reach a minimum purchase or party sales threshold. The exact threshold amount may vary, so be sure to check with your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

3. Can I combine the "Free Round Up Trivet" offer with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the "Free Round Up Trivet" offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is a standalone offer for Monday Night Shows only.

4. Is there a limit to how many times I can receive the "Free Round Up Trivet" offer?

The "Free Round Up Trivet" offer can only be redeemed once per Monday Night Show. If you host multiple Monday Night Shows, you can receive the offer each time as long as you meet the qualifying criteria.

5. How will I receive my free Round Up Trivet?

Your free Round Up Trivet will be shipped directly to you after your Monday Night Show has closed and your order has been processed. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmpdRRT
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • cookinwithjen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Denarella