• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find a Vistaprint Link for Free Offers - Get Great Deals Now!

In summary, "I Need a Vistaprint Link!" is a free feature offered by Vistaprint that allows users to easily share a link to their custom designs with others. To use this feature, simply create your design on Vistaprint's website and click on the "Share" button. You can then generate a link to your design and share it with anyone you want, including friends, family, and customers. Even after sharing the link, you can continue to edit your design and the changes will be automatically updated on the shared link.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
OK. Normally I have "free" vistaprint offers coming out of my ears! Now that I need to place an order, I can't find any in my email or email trash! Does anyone have a link for their FREE stuff?

Funny, I went to check my inbox....& another one just came in! Boy, since I ordered, I get a TON of emails from them!

see if this works...
http://ebm.e.vistaprint.com/c/tag/hBItTiEAZdBOAB7Smyt$LGvVtHO/[email protected]

here you go... this is the one I got this AM.

http://e.vistaprint.com/a/tBItTO8AZdBOAB7SbQlBBpdz4p4/vph9?d_snumb=3917446103

Thanks! I got my stuff ordered!

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration. Sometimes those free offers can seem to disappear when we actually need them. I recommend checking out the "Special Offers" section on the Vistaprint website. They usually have some great deals and free offers available. Also, make sure to sign up for their email list so you can receive future offers directly to your inbox. Hope that helps! Happy ordering!

What is "I Need a Vistaprint Link!"?

"I Need a Vistaprint Link!" is a feature offered by Vistaprint, a popular online printing company, that allows users to easily share a link to their custom designs with others.

How do I use "I Need a Vistaprint Link!"?

To use "I Need a Vistaprint Link!", simply create your design on Vistaprint's website and then click on the "Share" button. From there, you can generate a link to your design and share it with others via email, social media, or any other method you prefer.

Is "I Need a Vistaprint Link!" free to use?

Yes, "I Need a Vistaprint Link!" is completely free to use. There are no hidden fees or charges associated with using this feature.

Can I share my Vistaprint link with anyone?

Yes, you can share your Vistaprint link with anyone you want. This includes friends, family, and even customers if you are using Vistaprint for business purposes.

Can I edit my design after sharing the Vistaprint link?

Yes, you can continue to edit your design even after sharing the Vistaprint link. Any changes you make will automatically update on the shared link, allowing others to see the most recent version of your design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RMDave
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pattikake
  • sluna75
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ashvel
  • ChefBeckyD