• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Heart Trivet for Consultants?

In summary, to qualify for the free Heart Trivet, you must be a current consultant with the company and meet the minimum sales requirement. The color and design of the trivet cannot be chosen, but it is a high-quality and beautiful product. The trivet will be automatically added to your next order once the sales requirement is met and is available for international consultants with possible additional shipping fees. The offer is limited to one trivet per consultant, per sales requirement period.
cookinwithjen
Hello,

Maybe I am crazy but I think I saw on here at one point that consultants can order a round up from the heart trivet for free. I have looked and looked but can't find the link - do any of you guys know???

Thanks!!!:confused:

Its off the paperwork supply order - not sure of the number though - I am sure Ann will know!

The item number is FN70 and it goes on your non-commission supply order.

You guys are the best - thanks a million!

Hi there!I completely understand the confusion, as there are so many amazing perks and benefits for being a Pampered Chef consultant. The Round Up from the Heart trivet is actually a host special and not available for consultants to order for free. However, as a consultant, you do have the opportunity to earn it for free by hosting a qualifying party. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Let me know if you have any other questions and I'd be happy to assist you.Happy cooking!
- Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How do I qualify for the free Heart Trivet?

In order to qualify for the free Heart Trivet, you must be a current consultant with our company and meet the minimum sales requirement set by our company. The sales requirement may vary depending on your consultant level, so be sure to check with your upline or the company's website for more information.

2. Can I choose the color or design of the Heart Trivet?

Unfortunately, the color and design of the free Heart Trivet cannot be chosen as it is predetermined by the company. However, we can assure you that it is a high-quality and beautiful trivet that you will love to use in your kitchen or dining area.

3. How will I receive my free Heart Trivet?

Your free Heart Trivet will be automatically added to your next order once you have met the sales requirement. You do not need to request it separately, and there is no need to enter a promo code. It will be shipped to you along with your other products.

4. Is the free Heart Trivet available for international consultants?

Yes, the free Heart Trivet offer is available for all consultants worldwide. However, please note that there may be additional shipping fees for international orders.

5. Can I earn multiple free Heart Trivets?

The free Heart Trivet offer is limited to one per consultant, per sales requirement period. This means that you can earn one trivet every time you meet the sales requirement, but you cannot earn multiple trivets in the same sales period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmpdRRT
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • Chef Bobby
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kspry
  • regina_graham