• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tracking Shipping for Promo Items | 2 Free Stones for New Consultants

In summary, the shipping time for promo items can vary from 3-5 business days and can be tracked through your Pampered Chef account. There are no additional shipping fees for promo items, but there may be additional fees for international orders. You can have your promo item shipped to a different address and if it arrives damaged, you can contact customer service for a replacement or refund within 30 days.
JennLizFran
Gold Member
Hello! Does anyone know if we can track shipping on promo items we earned? Specifically the 2 free stones for new consultants? Thanks!

I'm not sure, but I think they show up as a G type show. Check your adjustment page (go in like you are doing an online adjustment for a show. If it is listed there you can then take that number, add 01 and try to track it on FedEx by reference number. Good luck and congratulations on earning them!

Thank you! They're not showing on the shipping page or adjustments page...darn!

You could always call HO and ask. Just let them know you need to know if your stone will show up before the show you have scheduled (or something like that).

mine just showed up one day! it never showed up on cc anywhere! but i submitted it on a friday and got my free 2 stones on that next wed!!! very fast shipping!!!!

Great! Just curious b/c as per my other thread, I'm giving the lid to a customer. I wonder if I'll be able to do an online adjustment if it doesn't show on cc?

1. How long does it take for promo items to ship?

The shipping time for promo items can vary depending on the item and your location. Generally, it takes 3-5 business days for promo items to ship. However, some items may take longer if they are on backorder or if there are shipping delays.

2. Can I track my promo item shipment?

Yes, you can track your promo item shipment by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your order history. Once your item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number that you can use to track your package's progress.

3. Are there any additional shipping fees for promo items?

No, there are no additional shipping fees for promo items. The shipping cost is included in the price of the item. However, if you are ordering from outside the United States, there may be additional fees for customs and duties.

4. Can I have my promo item shipped to a different address?

Yes, you can have your promo item shipped to a different address than your billing address. During the checkout process, you will have the option to enter a different shipping address.

5. What happens if my promo item is damaged during shipping?

If your promo item arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team within 30 days of receiving the item. We will work with you to either replace the damaged item or provide a refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sandra Townsend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • klsnyder