• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promo Codes or Coupons for Nancys, Merrill or Vip

I just did a mystery host show and included all the new products in the show and gave out business cards and flyers. I also had a couple of door prizes. I think it was a lot of fun and it was great to see everyone's faces when they came!
ChefinHarmony
Just had a quick question - does anyone have any "promo codes" or coupon codes they would be willing to share with any of our suppliers? You can just PM me or email me if you don't want to post it. I wanted to order some balloons and stickers from Nancys for my Open House and I'm really surprised at how high shipping is! Just thought I would ask!! I wasn't sure if they gave anything out at Conference.
Thanks again!
Joanne

good idea...

When is your Open House? Mine is Aug. 24th. I'm really nervous since I haven't had a cooking show in a very long time! I've had nothing but catalog shows!

Mine is Sunday, August 27th. I'm struggling with the format/invite. I maydo a Mystery Host Show - but I'm not sure. I'm having it at my Mom's church hall (my family will be a HUGE help) And I'm really nervous too!! I've never done anything like this. I want to do the Fall Preview - but I can't afford ALL the products. I need to get my invites out, Sample & Supply order out this week because we are going to be out of town from the 11th thru 19th! Ugghh!!!
Joanne

ChefinHarmonyI am having a Fall Preview show also, and I can't afford all the new products, but my director is going to come to my house and bring all the new products for me. I will be happy to share what I did for my invite and I am just going to be making a few of the new reciepes for everyone to sample.

Abey

PChefAbey said:
I am having a Fall Preview show also, and I can't afford all the new products, but my director is going to come to my house and bring all the new products for me. I will be happy to share what I did for my invite and I am just going to be making a few of the new reciepes for everyone to sample.

Abey

What did you do? I made up Open House flyers, and I'm including that with one of our kitchen show post cards (for the fridge) and a going, going, gone list and a business card. I put all of these things into one of the Nancy's Artwork PC door hangar bags, and I'm inviting all of the people on my street. For the people outside of my street, I'm emailing them the Open House flyer and mailing them the postcards with the info on it! I'm also making a few recipes, doing a short demo, and keeping it at 2 hours or under TOTAL. Hubby has to go to work after mine, and I'd rather him here when new people are coming in and out and I don't know anything about them! I'm looking for bookings more than sales! I can't get sales without bookings! ;)

I invitedjust past hosts and guest and or friends of mine. I didn't just put them on doors in my neighborhood. But we also live in an area that everyone is on acres so its not like a subdivision. I have like a flyer invite that I just mailed to everyone. I Will be having door prizes and some of the new reciepes to sample.

Abey

I didn't realize there were any promo codes!~

1. How can I find promo codes or coupons for Nancy's, Merrill, or VIP products?

One way to find promo codes or coupons for Nancy's, Merrill, or VIP products is to sign up for their email newsletter. They often send out exclusive discounts and promotions to their subscribers.

2. Are there any current promo codes or coupons for Nancy's, Merrill, or VIP products?

Yes, there may be current promo codes or coupons available for Nancy's, Merrill, or VIP products. Check their website or social media pages for any current promotions or discounts.

3. Can I use multiple promo codes or coupons for one purchase at Nancy's, Merrill, or VIP?

Unfortunately, most promo codes or coupons for Nancy's, Merrill, or VIP products cannot be combined with other offers. Make sure to read the terms and conditions before using a promo code or coupon.

4. How often do promo codes or coupons for Nancy's, Merrill, or VIP products expire?

The expiration dates for promo codes or coupons vary and are usually stated on the offer. Some may have a specific expiration date, while others may be valid for a limited time only. Make sure to use them before they expire!

5. Can I use a promo code or coupon for Nancy's, Merrill, or VIP products at any Pampered Chef location?

Promo codes or coupons for Nancy's, Merrill, or VIP products can only be used at authorized Pampered Chef locations. Make sure to check the terms and conditions to see if the offer is valid at the location you plan to shop at.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
katem51
  • Leigh0725
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mkcook