• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expired Coupons for Military?!?!

I was just going to throw them away.PM if you want my address so you can send them to.The ones who do accept them, will take them up to 6 months past the date of expiration.
AmieCream
I have a question. I'm cleaning out my coupons and have a huge pile of expired coupons. I use to send them to my friends stationed in Germany, but they are no longer there. I would love to give these coupons to someone at an APO address overseas if they would use them (or give them to a friend/family member)

If you want them I will send them to you for free.

I feel like it's my duty as a military spouse to support others overseas (because one day I might be there). I would just send them to the commissary there, but would rather send them to a family.

PM if you want them!

Oh, I'll take them! The Mom's in my playgroup would be VERY appreciative!

I'll PM you my address. Thanks!

So at APO's, they can use expired coupons? Just any manufacturer coupon or is it special coupons? Heck I could do regular manufacturer coupons...if this is so, PM me your address too.

Ginny,

Military stores allow us to use coupons up to 6 months past the expiration date.

One of the FEW benefits to living such a crazy life and being seperated from our spouse for such long (and dangerous) deployments.

Kitchen2u said:
So at APO's, they can use expired coupons? Just any manufacturer coupon or is it special coupons? Heck I could do regular manufacturer coupons...if this is so, PM me your address too.

Isn't that a great benefit? I always send my coupons to someone overseas...I mean I'm just going to throw them away if I don't

Sheila said:
Oh, I'll take them! The Mom's in my playgroup would be VERY appreciative!

I'll PM you my address. Thanks!

Sheila...they are all yours! Enjoy!

I will have to dig up a past issue of I want to say Family Circle or something. They have an address to send them to. I did it for the longest time, but now I can't even remember what magazine it was to get the address again. Thank you for reminding me to look :)

Can you use expired coupons at all commissaries? Or just overseas ones?

---I am learning the ropes as I go!! Proud Army Wife!

Could someone give us all some information on this? I would gladly send my coupons if I knew where and how and what kind they need - I think it would be a great service we all could contribute to!

vwpamperedchef said:
Can you use expired coupons at all commissaries? Or just overseas ones?

---I am learning the ropes as I go!! Proud Army Wife!

You can use expired coupons just at overseas commissaries. As a seasoned Marine wife..I HIGHLY suggest finding and attending a program that pertains to your branch of service. They can answer SO many questions about our lifestyle! I know the Marine Corps has LINKS and the Navy has Compass. Last I heard AF had Heartstrings. I know the LINKS program was based on a Army program so it is out there! Most are online as well so if you are not currently living near a military installation you can still utilize some services!

Thanks Erin---

I just talked to the manager at my commissary at Fort Jackson. He said that if I was willing to sort and package the coupons that he had, he would pay the postage for the coupons to be sent to posts overseas.If you want to send your old coupons to me, I will send them with the ones I collect for the commissary. He told me that he is going to alternate the bases they go to.PM for my address if you want a place to send them to.

AmieCream said:
I just talked to the manager at my commissary at Fort Jackson. He said that if I was willing to sort and package the coupons that he had, he would pay the postage for the coupons to be sent to posts overseas.

If you want to send your old coupons to me, I will send them with the ones I collect for the commissary. He told me that he is going to alternate the bases they go to.

PM for my address if you want a place to send them to.

That is great Amie! I don't have any expired ones right now, but this would be a great thread to BUMP occasionally!

Wow - how great to know!
Unfortunately I just weeded out and threw away a bunch of expireds...but from now I on will post here and get a chefffer overseas to send them to!

My husband and I have used expired coupons at Navy Commissareis in Jacksonville and Virginia Beach. I thought you could use them at all Commissaries, but maybe not.

The ones who do accept them, will take them up to 6 months past the date of expiration.

Fluffy, I didn't know that there was a place to send them that would disperse them, that's pretty cool!

Amie, that's really nice of the manager at your commissary!

I thought it was nice as well. We have been at lots of posts whose commissay managers were not as nice. This guy gets my props as well!

What is the policy for using expired coupons for military?

Unfortunately, we do not accept expired coupons for any customers, including military personnel. All of our coupons have expiration dates for a reason and we are unable to make exceptions to this policy.

Can I still use my expired military discount?

Our military discount is valid for one-time use and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. We apologize for any inconvenience, but we are unable to accept expired discounts or coupons.

Why do you not accept expired coupons for military?

As a company, we strive to provide fair and consistent policies for all of our customers. Allowing the use of expired coupons would not be fair to those who have followed the guidelines and used their coupons within the designated time frame.

Can I get an extension on my expired coupon for military?

Unfortunately, we are not able to extend the expiration date on any coupons, including military discounts. We suggest checking our website or signing up for our email list to stay updated on current promotions and discounts.

Are there any exceptions to the expired coupon policy for military?

We understand that circumstances may arise that prevent customers from using their coupons before the expiration date. However, we are unable to make any exceptions to our policy as it is in place to ensure fair treatment for all of our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • akrebecca
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Maragib
Replies