• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating Legal Coupons for Real Estate Businesses: Questions Answered

In summary, this is legal advertising. You can create your own coupons, but be sure to give credit where it is due. You can also print labels and business cards.
laurieandjaffy
Gold Member
I have a question? First I need to know if this is legal advertising? Has anybody ever made their own coupons? I have a friend who is a realtor wanting me to put business cards and maybe some type of personal discount coupon in there packets they give to customers. It would just be a coupon for soemthing free with an order or a percentage off, etc. I am not even sure how to go about making them. Help!

laurieandjaffy said:
I have a question? First I need to know if this is legal advertising? Has anybody ever made their own coupons? I have a friend who is a realtor wanting me to put business cards and maybe some type of personal discount coupon in there packets they give to customers. It would just be a coupon for soemthing free with an order or a percentage off, etc. I am not even sure how to go about making them. Help!

I think that as long as you state on them that they can only be used through you it would be ok. See what some of the others on here say before you do it though.

This is a file that has been posted before in the flyers and letters thread.
http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachme...ing-gift-certificate-25-coupons-gift-cert.doc

I have found some coupons along with a recipe in the files (more for a booth, but you could certainly customize to fit your needs). As I understand it, you have to be careful in using the logo and anything with a copyright, also give full credit where you got the recipe (I assume you would a PC recipe). Having said all that, do you make your own business cards? If so, print something on the back as well...like 10% off your first purchase or host a show and get (blank) free...whatever you choose. You could also print labels and stick on the cards as well. Maybe attached a mini-catalog to your business card...at least that is a preview of our products and way to order. Bottom line...at least put your card in there - who knows where that will take you!

What are some common mistakes to avoid when creating legal coupons for real estate businesses?

Some common mistakes to avoid when creating legal coupons for real estate businesses include not clearly stating the terms and conditions of the coupon, not including an expiration date, and not making sure the coupon is compliant with local laws and regulations.

Can I offer discounts or coupons on real estate services?

Yes, you can offer discounts or coupons on real estate services as long as they comply with all relevant laws and regulations. It is important to clearly state the terms and conditions of the coupon and make sure it does not violate any real estate laws.

Do I need to include any legal disclaimers on my real estate coupons?

It is recommended to include legal disclaimers on your real estate coupons to protect your business and ensure compliance with laws and regulations. These disclaimers may include limitations, restrictions, and disclosures regarding the coupon's use.

Can I offer coupons for real estate services in all states?

No, some states have specific laws and regulations regarding real estate coupons and discounts. It is important to check with your state's real estate commission to ensure your coupons are compliant and legal.

What should I do if a customer claims they were misled by a coupon for real estate services?

If a customer claims they were misled by a coupon for real estate services, it is important to address their concerns and offer a resolution. If necessary, seek legal counsel to ensure your business is protected and to handle any potential disputes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
christinaspc