• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Offering a Free Coupon in a Newsletter Considered Advertising?

In summary, the company advertises on various platforms including social media, television, print media, and through their consultants. As a consultant, you have access to marketing materials and tools to promote your business, and can also use social media and word of mouth. The company offers advertising support to consultants, including materials, training, and support. They also work with consultants to target specific audiences. The company ensures the effectiveness of their advertisements by constantly analyzing and tracking performance, and gathering feedback from customers and consultants to make improvements.
Deeder
I've read the policies and procedures but I'm not convinced it answers my question. The local Mother's Club (about 600 members) just sent me notification that they have room available in their Nov/Dec newsletter for a "coupon". It has to have a real value and they have only 6 spots left so they are going to give the spots away free to the first 6 responders. Normally they charge for this type of advertising. So wdyt? Am I breaking any rules if I do it considering they usually charge?

I don't think so. Call HO and find out for sure.

You are not breaking any rules unless it's put online. If it just goes out to your group you are good.

Congrats and good luck!

You can advertise, just not in the top 100 newspapers and national magazines. I say go for it! You do have to follow the rules about identifying yourself as a "Pampered Chef Consultant" and not as a representative of HO/corporate. I suggest checking out the ad generator at Merrill for pre-approved wording from HO.

Thanks Ann, I was looking for this as well.

Related to Is Offering a Free Coupon in a Newsletter Considered Advertising?

1. What platforms do you advertise on?

We advertise on various platforms such as social media, television, print media, and through our consultants.

2. How can I advertise my own Pampered Chef business?

As a consultant, you have access to various marketing materials and tools to promote your business. You can also utilize social media and word of mouth to reach potential customers.

3. Do you offer any advertising support for consultants?

Yes, we provide our consultants with marketing materials, training, and support to help them advertise and grow their business.

4. Can I request for a specific target audience for my advertising?

Yes, our advertising team can work with you to target a specific audience based on your business goals and target market.

5. How do you ensure the effectiveness of your advertisements?

We constantly analyze and track the performance of our advertisements to ensure they are reaching the intended audience and achieving the desired results. We also gather feedback from our customers and consultants to make improvements and adjustments as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • Happy Mom
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
supergirljennie
  • chefmoseley