• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Suggestions for My 3Rd or 4Th Comeback.

In summary, the author is trying to figure out how to get back to old customers. She suggests doing a reving up of business promotion, sending an email saying that she is aiming for x shows a month and if they are the 1st-3rd person to sign up for the months of august, sept, and october they'll get a free product. She also asks if anyone has a flyer for her mystery host show.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Wasn't sure where to put this, so exuse me if it is in the wrong place....

When the emails finally started after conference I told myself,

1. If I get a certain email by noon then I really need to kick my arss into high gear with PC.. If they email doesn't come until after noon then maybe I should get back into the game.

2. If I like at least 3/4 of the new items I really need to kick my arss into high gear with PC...If I only like 1/2 of the new items then maybe I should get back into the game.

Needless to say, the email got to me before noon and I LOVE more then 3/4 of the new items....So, I REALLY need to kick my arss into high gear.

Finally for the question:

Now how do I get back to my "old" customers? The few times I have re-started PC (not meaning quiting just kept enough sales to stay active) 20 things seem to hit at once.. So just 1 or 2 parties get done, with only 1 or 2 newsletters sent out. And every part of customer service going by the waist side. Don't you think they are tired of getting an email saying "I am back!!"?

Any suggestions on what to do???

Could you do a reving up your business promotion? Send an email saying that you are aiming for x shows a month and if they are the 1st-3rd person to sign up for the months of august, sept, and october they'll get... " Also include a list of products being discontinued at the end of august.

I am trying to take PC full time, so I am telling my August hosts "To thank you for helping me reach for my dreams, I am going to thank you by making your show as easy as possible. I will send all your invitations and bring the ingredients. How does a Big, gooey turtle fudge skillet cake sound to you?"

This way I am giving them something in return and have stated my intention to quit my full time job to do pc full time and do grad school full time. I got a booking tonight for 2.5 weeks away! I think it is going to work quite well. and everybody that says no to hosting a show, I am asking if I can invite them to my mystery host show towards the end of August. This seems to be working for me so far! :)

Do you have a flyer for this??

Hi there! First of all, congratulations on getting back into the game and loving the new products! That's always a great motivator. As for getting back to your "old" customers, don't worry about sending out a mass email saying "I'm back!" Instead, focus on reaching out to each customer individually. Send them a personalized message or give them a call to let them know you're back and ask if they would be interested in hosting a party or checking out the new products. Personalized communication goes a long way in building and maintaining relationships with your customers. Also, don't be afraid to offer special deals or incentives for them to book a party or place an order. Good luck!

1. What is a "3Rd or 4Th Comeback"?

A "3rd or 4th comeback" refers to the idea of returning to something for the third or fourth time. In this context, it could refer to making a comeback in a career, hobby, or personal goal.

2. Why do I need suggestions for my 3rd or 4th comeback?

If you are attempting to make a comeback for the third or fourth time, it may mean that your previous attempts have not been successful. Seeking suggestions can provide new ideas and strategies to help make your next comeback more successful.

3. Who can benefit from these suggestions for a 3rd or 4th comeback?

These suggestions can benefit anyone who is in the process of making a comeback, whether it is in their career, personal life, or any other aspect. They can also be helpful for those who are feeling discouraged or stuck in their current situation and are looking for ways to reignite their passions and goals.

4. Are these suggestions specific to a certain type of comeback?

No, these suggestions can be applied to any type of comeback, whether it is related to a career change, personal goal, or any other aspect. They are meant to be flexible and adaptable to any situation.

5. How can I use these suggestions for my 3rd or 4th comeback?

These suggestions can be used as a guide or starting point for your comeback journey. You can incorporate them into your own plan and adapt them to fit your unique situation. The key is to stay motivated, be open to new ideas, and never give up on your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • debswork