• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Adjust a Product Without a Receipt or Host Information?

I just called HO because a good customer / hostess of mine broke her French Vanilla Square Baker and couldn't remember when she purchased it and she couldn't find the receipt. I was hoping they may be able to look up some info for her. Unfortunately, they weren't able to look anything up without at least host or consultant information. HOWEVER, the rep at HO told me to check if I've sold any on another show and just put the adjustment through via that show! To be perfectly honest, that was probably my next step (my SIL purchased one) but I didn't think HO would condone that! I'm happy they suggested that because now I can do it without feeling guilty, I was just surprised! Wow
chefjenibel
I just called HO because a good customer / hostess of mine broke her French Vanilla Square Baker and couldn't remember when she purchased it and she couldn't find the receipt. I was hoping they may be able to look up some info for her.
Unfortunately, they weren't able to look anything up without at least host or consultant information. HOWEVER, the rep at HO told me to check if I've sold any on another show and just put the adjustment through via that show! :eek: To be perfectly honest, that was probably my next step (my SIL purchased one) but I didn't think HO would condone that! I'm happy they suggested that because now I can do it without feeling guilty, I was just surprised! :eek:

Wow I am very surprised by that!

For reference, how does that work?

I just went online and submitted a product adjustment for the stone I knew I sold. I am having it shipped to me and my customer still has to send in a piece of her stone, but it seemed to go through just fine.

so what happens if your SIL breaks hers? I am amazed by their answer :)

Yep, I had a solution center rep suggest the exact same thing to me before. Now I have a new customer for life cuz I took care of her. :)

I do that all the time too, but never knew HO condoned it!!

gilliandanielle said:
I do that all the time too, but never knew HO condoned it!!
They don't. The operator obviously doesn't know the "rules".

Not a good thing to start doing because you are putting your reputation for being honest on the line. "You lied for her. What else are you lying about?" I can't say I never bend the rules but you have to be careful - that's all I'm saying.

Wow I am surprised you got that response! I called about my Cran Cov Baker...accidentally turned on a burner without knowing and my baker was on top,heard a pop and it was done:eek: :( :( tears:( :( Two days before I was supposed to highlight it in my show.They said not covered due to misuse.(The person wasn't at all kind about it) Now I have to buy a new one b/c of the 30 min chicken shows I have scheduled for Feb.
Sob...sniffle....:(

Wow!! I thought that if it has been over 30 days you need to send a receipt w/the broken piece?

If you drop your stone they will replace it isn't that misuse? I would try calling back and talking to someone else, you might get a different story.

PChefAbey said:
If you drop your stone they will replace it isn't that misuse? I would try calling back and talking to someone else, you might get a different story.
Well, technically it is not covered if you drop it. It depends on what you say to the person at HO and who they are. lol

Hmmm. I don't consider dropping something misuse. They've replaced stones for my customers when they've dropped them.

raebates said:
Hmmm. I don't consider dropping something misuse. They've replaced stones for my customers when they've dropped them.

Mine too - I have never had them NOT replace something, for any reason. Melted scrapers & nylon tools (fell on the heating unit of dishwasher), broken stoneware for every reason - including a DH putting a frozen lasagna in a 9x13 baker, not once, but twice! (yep - PC replaced twice - for the same reason!), running over a skillet with the car.....I've never been questioned or turned down for any return I've made for a customer!

I've been questioned about returns I've made for customers, but NEVER for anything that broke of my own. If you think about it, if they replace the item it's going to help your sales more than if you're without it, so it's in their best interests. In fact, we don't even have the Santoku knife available here until March 1st but I called because my blade was badly chipped even though I only got it in September, and I got another one yesterday!

What is a Product Adjustment Surprise?

A Product Adjustment Surprise is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can receive a discounted or free product when they spend a certain amount on other products.

How do I qualify for a Product Adjustment Surprise?

To qualify for a Product Adjustment Surprise, you must purchase the minimum amount of products specified in the offer. This amount may vary depending on the promotion.

Can I choose which product I receive as a Product Adjustment Surprise?

No, the product for the Product Adjustment Surprise is predetermined and cannot be chosen by the customer. These products are usually popular items or new releases.

Can I combine multiple Product Adjustment Surprises in one order?

No, only one Product Adjustment Surprise can be applied per order. If you have multiple offers, you can choose which one to apply to your order.

Can I return or exchange the product received as a Product Adjustment Surprise?

No, the product received as a Product Adjustment Surprise cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if the product is damaged or defective, we will gladly replace it for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeeDee616
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • babywings76