• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Tupperware be replaced without a receipt due to lifetime warranty?

In summary, there is a customer who is a Pampered Chef enthusiast but does not have a receipt for a Professional 10" Saute Pan. She believes she purchased it a few years ago when she hosted a show. She provided the names of three consultants she has hosted shows with in the past couple of years, but the only information received from Home Office is that she purchased a Family Skillet and a set of Executive cookware. The customer is wondering if there is anything else that can be done, and if it is true that any piece of Tupperware can be returned without a receipt due to the lifetime warranty. The person helping her suggests quizzing her more to ensure the purchase was under her name and not someone else's
SnowChef
I have a guest that is a Pampered Chef junkie w/o a receipt for a Professional 10" Saute Pan. She says she bought the set when she hosted a show a few years ago. She gave me the names of 3 consultants she has hosted shows with in the past couple of years. I sent the info off to HO and I only got back that she purchased a Family Skillet, and a set of Executive cookware.

So, is there anything else I can do? Is it true you can send back any piece of Tupperware w/o a recipt because of the lifetime warranty? Any help would be apprecaited.

I would so love to help her, she is a great guest! Her husband came to the Man Show I did and bought the Double Griddle!!

Thanks,
Sheryl

You might have to quiz her a little more and make sure it was indeed under her name and not under someone else's name. Did the consultant put down a co-host and put it under there...

Is it part of the Executive cookware set she bought????

Keep digging politely for the answers to help her.

It is odd that she purchased an Executive (higher end) set yet has a professional pan in her hand...

It says Professional on the pan, so it couldn't be Executive right? But I will have to call her and try to jog her memory again.
Thanks!

That is odd isn't it....

Regardless of what it is (as long as it's not Generation II), Home Office will replace it if it's messed up. Have a supervisor give you a reference number for the return, and have the customer send it in with a note saying she'd like it replaced. Ive done that a few times with customers that dont know what/when they purchased. Ask for a supervisor to give you the reference #. :)

The Family Skillet is the 12". Ask her if it has a small handle on the front of the skillet. Perhaps what she is holding is the Family Skillet. The 10" Large Saute' Pan only comes in the Professional set...not individually. The Large Covered Skillet is 10", but it doesn't look like the 10" Saute Pan.

Thanks Laura,
I will call and ask for a supervisor, that was just the answer I was looking for!

Shawnna, I have the pan and it is definitely the 10" saute pan. She must have bought it with a set at some point.

Thanks for your help ladies!
Sheryl

Got a reference #!!

The spelling was off on one of the consultants names that she gave me to look at!

Yeah, another happy customer!

Sheryl

Glad you got it figured out!

I just handled 3 (yes THREE) cookware returns, without receipts, without ANY Host/Consultant/Show information! I just called the 888 number and gave them the customer name and city/state. They were able to look them all up! I've returned about 7 pieces of cookware now for people without receipts. The buzz is getting around that I am a consultant that is WILLING to help PC customers, when their consultant won't - or won't even return their calls! Of course, I tell them there is a shipping & handling charge to return it - but most people are just happy to have their "lifetime" item replaced. Knives too. I think it's just one little extra step to provide good customer service. I've racked in a few orders $90+ each because of it too!
Joanne

I am glad you got it figured out. PC customer service is usually great...especially with lifetime warrantee products.

On this topic...my saute pan that came in my kit has the coating already scraped off of it. I didn't scrub it at all, just used it on a flat top stove. I'm guessing I had something on my stovetop surface that made the black coating scrape off. My recruiter told me not to show the pan at all because the bottom looks silver rather than black.

Anyone else have this happen to them or a customer yet? I thought we might have a thread on it here, but only found one about cookware flaking...

Call or email HO and get a new skillet. Your kit and samples are covered under warantee for defects.

Are there any warranties for commercial use?I know the lifetime warranty says for non commercial use, but is there any warranty at all for commercial use? I am thinking of trying to sell the Executive Cookware and knives to some restaurants my son-in-law know the owners and I would like to be able to tell them if the cookware would be warrantied at all.

Renee

pcrenee said:
I know the lifetime warranty says for non commercial use, but is there any warranty at all for commercial use? I am thinking of trying to sell the Executive Cookware and knives to some restaurants my son-in-law know the owners and I would like to be able to tell them if the cookware would be warrantied at all.

Renee
Nope. It is not warrantied for commercial use. I believe it says that in the use and care.

That is what it says. None of the products are warrantied for commercial use. I use my crinkle cutter, vegetable peeler, Quikut paring knife, and the grill press at my restaurant. I have not had any problems. I do not expect problems with any of it except maybe the grill press. We are very busy and I am watching to see how long it holds up. So far it is doing great. I took it up there as soon as we got it. We also run it through the commercial dishwasher every evening.

PC states that we have professional quality cooking tools. I personally think if they are professional quality they should hold up to professional use.

You could always call HO and find out why they won't warranty them and if they see problems with using them professionally.

Call HO and explain the situation. They will still honor the return. I have on several occasions sent back entire sets of Self-Sharpening Knives and cookware without receipts.

BTW, Pampered chef will replace generation II cookware. I just made an adjustment on one a few days ago. It has to be within the 3 years that it was guranteed for though.

What is the Lifetime Warranty offered by Pampered Chef?

The Lifetime Warranty offered by Pampered Chef guarantees that all products sold are free from any defects in materials or workmanship for the lifetime of the product. This means that if a product becomes defective due to normal use, Pampered Chef will replace it free of charge.

What does the Lifetime Warranty cover?

The Lifetime Warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship for the lifetime of the product. This includes defects such as cracks, breaks, or other damage that occurs during normal use of the product.

How do I submit a warranty claim?

To submit a warranty claim, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service team through their website or by phone. You will need to provide information about the product, the issue you are experiencing, and proof of purchase.

Does the Lifetime Warranty cover accidental damage?

No, the Lifetime Warranty does not cover accidental damage. It only covers defects in materials or workmanship that occur during normal use. If your product becomes damaged due to accidental causes, it will not be covered under the warranty.

Is the Lifetime Warranty transferable?

No, the Lifetime Warranty is not transferable. It only applies to the original purchaser of the product. If you give or sell the product to someone else, the warranty will not be valid for them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimmyDarling
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefmelody
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PC1
  • flemings99