• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affordable Promo Items for Your Business | FAQs Answered!

In summary, there are a variety of affordable promo items suitable for small businesses, including pens, keychains, notepads, tote bags, and magnets. These can be ordered through promotional products companies or online vendors. Quantity restrictions may vary, but most items can be customized with a business logo or message. To ensure good quality, research vendors and read reviews, and consider requesting a sample before placing a larger order.
jodistrauss
I am a fairly new consultant and have been looking for promo items. I haven't been thrilled with Merrill and really can't afford to pay their prices. I found out that a friend of mine just started a promo items business and I would like to get some things from her. What are we allowed to put on promo stuff?

We cannot use the logo or any pictures from the PC corporate site, consultant's corner or our PWS. We're not allowed to use the tagline ("Discover the Chef in You") either - and we're not allowed to use that in any communication with customers (including email signatures).

So basically, you can have your name, contact info (address, phone, email, PWS address), and title - if you make sure you indicate "Independent Consultant".

chefann said:
We cannot use the logo or any pictures from the PC corporate site, consultant's corner or our PWS. We're not allowed to use the tagline ("Discover the Chef in You") either - and we're not allowed to use that in any communication with customers (including email signatures).

So basically, you can have your name, contact info (address, phone, email, PWS address), and title - if you make sure you indicate "Independent Consultant".

Thanks for the info Ann!!:)

No problem. Just remember, when in doubt, it's better to err on the side of caution than to include something that may break the rules.

And I completely agree with you that we need some less expensive and more flexible options for promo items.

1. What types of promo items are considered affordable for small businesses?

There are a variety of affordable promo items that are suitable for small businesses, such as pens, keychains, notepads, tote bags, and magnets. These items are cost-effective and can be customized with your business logo or message.

2. How can I order affordable promo items for my business?

You can order affordable promo items for your business by contacting a promotional products company or through online vendors. Be sure to research prices and compare options to find the best deal for your budget.

3. Are there any quantity restrictions when ordering affordable promo items?

The quantity restrictions for affordable promo items may vary depending on the product and vendor. Some vendors may have minimum order requirements, while others may offer discounts for larger quantities. It is best to check with the vendor before placing your order.

4. Can I customize the promo items with my business logo or message?

Yes, most promo items can be customized with your business logo, message, or design. This is a great way to increase brand recognition and promote your business to potential customers.

5. How can I ensure that the promo items I order are of good quality?

To ensure good quality for your promo items, make sure to research the vendor and read reviews from previous customers. You can also request a sample of the product before placing a larger order to ensure that it meets your standards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • Intrepid_Chef