• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Do You Get Your Pampered Chef Items ????

In summary, there are only two places to buy clothing and items for your business - VIP and Merrill. There are limited options for clothes with the PC logo, and sizes are not consistent. Nancy has more options for personalized stationary. Clothing is only through VIP.
Rachelhuff
Is there only the Two places on the PC wb site to get PC clothing and items for your Business? The clothes with the Logo is SO limited ....and Never have my size in the color I want!!! and I am looking for a Pin to wear and can not find any that say PC on them???????

Clothing is only through VIP.

Merrill has all kinds of personalized stationary.

Nancy's Artwork has postcard, stickers, and blank stuff. She has pins for $1, although I think they're on sale for 50 cents right now!

I will check out Nancy's ...I have orded from the other two ..But BOY what Limited items for clothing ..I just could not believe it !!!!!!11

Rachel. I make my own. It is a lot cheaper, I get the fit, color and design that I want. I just got 3 blouses tonight on clearance from Target for $2.98 each. I design my own iron-ons.

Unfortunately we are not allowed to use the logo on stuff we design ourselves and I'm not sure what the rules are around using Pampered Chef but I think that is also not allowed.

Edited to add: I may be wrong on this.

Last edited:
I've bought most of my logo shirts on ebay.....yikes....am I banned now! I've bought a few from VIP, but I agree with you all, I don't really like too much of what they have to offer and I don't think that their quality is equal to their pricing. I really wish they had more of a vairety of styles for us to choose from.

I've heard a rumor that VIP will be quitting as out vendor maybe that is why you are seeing a smaller selection of clothing. I guess thta is why they are no longer doing gift certificates and have been doing alot of clearance.
Teresa

One can only hope!

Maybe they'll bring us someone with more reasonable prices and consistent sizing.

The sizing issue with VIP is because they purchase "blanks," which is clothing manufactured with the intent of another company personalizing it. The manufacturers of the blanks each have their own sizing and tolerances for shrinkage. That's why sometimes a large from VIP fits, and sometimes a 2XL is what you need.

DebbieJ said:
One can only hope!

Maybe they'll bring us someone with more reasonable prices and consistent sizing.

And a bigger selection of men's shirts! I desperately want a PC polo shirt to wear to shows and when I am out but I didn't like VIP's selection.

Do you guys all know that VIP was started for PC by someone within PC? I believe I heard that it was Jay Christopher's pet project. If you look at their address it is our old HO building. Send an e-mail to HO asking for a better selection and maybe it will get there.

This is NOT true. You CAN use the logo's for your own personal usage but you CANNOT give it to an "outside vendor"

Unfortunately we are not allowed to use the logo on stuff we design ourselves and I'm not sure what the rules are around using Pampered Chef but I think that is also not allowed.

yummy4tummy said:
This is NOT true. You CAN use the logo's for your own personal usage but you CANNOT give it to an "outside vendor"

Really? Guess maybe I misunderstood the rules. I keep reading them but they just leave me more confused each time.

Thanks for all of your tips ....I did end up ordering two shirts ...and a Mens sweatshirt on clearance .......I just got them today ...I am not crazy about the T shirts ...But the sweatshirts is ok for us in the spring and and fall as a pull over .....Just Bummed that this is all they have ...

Their stuff is nicer than the items that were available from the previous vendor, whose name escapes me. Theirs was fairly poor quality, and the same prices as VIP.

There was a previous vendor, how long ago? I know that VIP used to be AIM, they just changed their name.

pamperedlinda said:
I've bought most of my logo shirts on ebay.....yikes....am I banned now! I've bought a few from VIP, but I agree with you all, I don't really like too much of what they have to offer and I don't think that their quality is equal to their pricing. I really wish they had more of a vairety of styles for us to choose from.
Well, if you are, then I am too, lol. I have bought a few shirts and office items. I will have to get the ones from the last batch out and take pics of them cuz I ordered a lot and only wanted or could wear a couple of them, and figured I could resell the rest.

jdavis said:
There was a previous vendor, how long ago? I know that VIP used to be AIM, they just changed their name.
Prior to that, there was another one. I forget their name. I don't own a thing from them.

It is confirmedDid y'all see this email?

Dear Consultant,
We recently learned that VIP has decided to take its business in another
direction. They’ve informed us that they will “focus on the business-to-business
aspect of their industry, concentrating on bulk corporate sales, apparel
decoration and the marketing of their private line of apparel.” At the same
time, VIP also assured us that its goal is to assist in making this transition a
smooth one for all Consultants and for The Pampered Chef. We know many of you
have been loyal customers of VIP, and wish them well in their new ventures.

As of June 22, VIP will no longer serve as one of our licensed merchandise
vendors.

Over the next three months, VIP will be offering its Pampered Chef merchandise
inventory at incredible savings to you. Sizes and quantities will be limited, so
shop early for great bargains! Don’t forget to use your AIM and VIP Gift
Certificates! With VIP Clearance Sales, all sales will be final. There will be
no returns, exchanges or refunds. To start shopping, log on to Consultant’s Corner > Promoting Your Business > Licensed Merchandise Vendors >
VIP.

Join us at National Conference 2007 and be among the first to see the new
selection of logo items! Because we want to unveil this merchandise at
Conference, there will be a very short period when logo items will not be
available for purchase.

The Pampered Chef

Yep.

Good luck getting on VIP tonight. It's majorly jammed.

Glad I placed my order this afternoon. Not much on there I liked but I did order the gym bag. For $15 I can't go wrong.

Related to Where Do You Get Your Pampered Chef Items ????

Where do you get your Pampered Chef items?

At Pampered Chef, our products are exclusively sold through our independent consultants. You can purchase our items by attending a cooking show, hosting a cooking show, or by ordering directly from a consultant's personal website.

Can I find Pampered Chef items at retail stores?

No, our products are not available in retail stores. We believe in the personal touch and value the relationships built between our consultants and customers.

Are Pampered Chef items available for purchase online?

Yes, you can purchase our items online through a consultant's personal website. This allows for a convenient and seamless shopping experience.

Do you offer a warranty for your products?

Yes, we stand behind the quality of our products and offer a limited lifetime warranty. If you encounter any issues with your Pampered Chef item, please reach out to your consultant for assistance.

Do you have a return policy?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee and accept returns within 1 year of purchase. Please contact your consultant for more information on returns and exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingmommy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingmommy
  • katie0128
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • KateD