• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Item Numbers for Free Order Forms and Trivet?

With P3, you can search for the item numbers. In summary, to find the item numbers for the free pack of order forms and the free trivet, you can search for them in P3, Weekly Bites, or the seasonal changeover box. For P3, you can find them by starting a new supply order and sorting the list by price. The limit for these items is 4 per order per season, with a few exceptions for items featured in theme shows. If you're using the older PP software, you will need to enter the item numbers manually.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
Does anyone have the numbers for the free pack of order forms and the free trivet? I need them for a new consultant. Thanks!

Bobby

Write-in: FN09
Itemized: FN11
Trivet: FN70

That was quick. Thanks!

I am a new consultant and I didn't get these free things, where do I find this list at to get the free stuff?

They're free to all consultants, once each season - but the numbers change. You can find them in P3, Weekly Bites, or the seasonal changeover box.

Okay another dumb questions what is P3?

Pampered Partner Plus - the consultant software.To find the item numbers, go in and start a new supply order, then search for items. Sort the list by price and the free stuff should float to the top.

It is the new software used to submit shows, etc. Pampered Partner Plus.

It will not let me enter or search for an item number, do you have to sell so much to be able to do this?

No - it's a function of the software.If you're in an order, go to the "Items" tab (it may be named products). click on the green plus on the left, as if you're entering a new item. Then click the magnifying glass next to the box where you would usually type in the item number.

Okay, I have a question concerning a supply order. Under the Pantry Demo Products it has the phrase "Limit of 4 per supply order per Consultant", but there are 5 demo products listed. Does that mean I can only order 4 of these products now?

Thanks. I finally figured it out.

It's limit of 4 per item, I think. I haven't tried to order more than a couple at a time.There was a limit of 4 per item per season, with limit of 1 per item per order, but that was updated for a few items that are featured in this season's theme shows. There is information about that change in one of the Weekly Bites (I think from September).

I'm lost! IU wasn't able to order the free write ins or the trivet. When I did the search and sorted it by the item number these 2 numbers did not exist (FN09, FN70) Please help!

StamperedChef said:
I'm lost! IU wasn't able to order the free write ins or the trivet. When I did the search and sorted it by the item number these 2 numbers did not exist (FN09, FN70) Please help!

Are you using PP or P3?

With the older PP software, you have to enter it manually.

Related to Where Can I Find the Item Numbers for Free Order Forms and Trivet?

1. How do I order paperwork supplies?

To order paperwork supplies for your Pampered Chef business, you can either visit the Paperwork Supply section on the Pampered Chef website or contact your local consultant. You can also call Pampered Chef's customer service line for assistance with ordering.

2. What types of paperwork supplies are available?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of paperwork supplies to help with your business needs, including order forms, host packets, catalogs, and business cards. You can also find digital versions of these supplies on the Pampered Chef website.

3. How long does it take to receive paperwork supplies?

The time it takes to receive your paperwork supplies may vary depending on your location and shipping method chosen. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. If you have any concerns about the delivery of your supplies, you can contact customer service for assistance.

4. Can I customize my paperwork supplies?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to customize certain paperwork supplies with your contact information and business logo. This can help give your supplies a personalized touch and make them stand out to potential customers or hosts. The customization process can be done through your consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

5. How do I track my paperwork supply order?

To track your paperwork supply order, you can log in to your Pampered Chef account and view your order history. If you placed your order through your consultant, they can also provide you with updates on the status of your order. Additionally, you can contact customer service for assistance with tracking your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcjulie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
littlebeans
  • kltaylo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Lorna May