• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Quick Start Box: Free Item QS08 on Supply Order Form

In summary, the Quick Start Box is a special package offered by Pampered Chef to help new consultants get started with their business. It includes a selection of their most popular products and business supplies. The cost of the box varies, but it typically ranges from $109-$159 USD or $149-$209 CAD. The products included may vary, but it typically includes a mix of top-selling kitchen tools, food products, and business supplies. The Quick Start Box cannot be customized, but the products are carefully curated to provide a great variety. The box can be ordered when signing up as a new consultant or through the "My Business" section of the Pampered Chef website for existing consultants. It is only available for purchase once per consultant.
Smashie
It is on the supply order form...... item # QS08, and it is free. Does anyone know what it is?

it is the paperwork box that comes with your kit
directors are allowed to order them, think its 5 at a time

heather9892 said:
it is the paperwork box that comes with your kit
directors are allowed to order them, think its 5 at a time

Thanks Heather! I almost ordered these......hehehe, I'll order anything that is free :blushing: :eek:

I almost did the same thing because I had no idea what came in them... Good thing I didnt!

Another incentive for us to promote. We can have the new consultant paperwork box with us and ready to get new consultants started. They have their first 6 host packets and everything they need. If not a director yet, you can talk to your director and get those to take with you on recruiting appointments.

the directors i know dont take advantage of these as we get our starter kits quick here in ont. i had mine in 2 days from submitting my agreement on line. not sure how quick they get to the other provinces, i guess being an hr away from cdn head office helps :)

I ordered one once. HO just ignored that part because I wasn't a director.

jenniferp417 said:
I ordered one once. HO just ignored that part because I wasn't a director.
Yes, I'm sure they get a lot of that. They probably should say "directors" in the description.

The quick start box is the paperwork you got with your kit. When a director has this you can be reading over the Business Guide and preparing and distributing your host packets before your products come - those products are too much like Christmas and distract you from the business part of the kit.:p

What Is Quick Start Box?

The Quick Start Box is a special package offered by Pampered Chef to help new consultants get started with their business. It includes a selection of our most popular products and business supplies.

How much does the Quick Start Box cost?

The cost of the Quick Start Box varies depending on the current promotion and the market you are in. Typically, it ranges from $109-$159 USD or $149-$209 CAD. However, the value of the products included is always worth more than the cost of the box.

What products are included in the Quick Start Box?

The products included in the Quick Start Box may vary, but it typically includes a mix of our top-selling kitchen tools, food products, and business supplies. Some examples of products that may be included are our Mix 'N Chunk, Garlic Press, and Flexible Cutting Mat Set.

Can I customize my Quick Start Box?

No, the Quick Start Box cannot be customized. However, we carefully curate the products included to give you a great variety and help you get started with your business.

How can I order a Quick Start Box?

If you are a new consultant, you can order a Quick Start Box when you sign up. If you are an existing consultant, you can order it through the "My Business" section of your Pampered Chef website. Keep in mind, the Quick Start Box is only available for purchase once per consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kltaylo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • heatherstobbs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MHouting
  • TerraOB83