• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Quick Start Box QS08 Listed on the Pampered Chef Website?

In summary, the "Quick Start Box" is a specially curated collection of the top-selling products from Pampered Chef. It includes five popular products: the Quick Cooker, the Mix N' Scraper, the Chef's Knife, the Garlic Press, and the Classic Batter Bowl. The box is not customizable at this time, but there are other products available for individual purchase. It can also be purchased as a gift for someone and the price varies depending on current promotions and discounts. For the most accurate pricing information, please visit the Pampered Chef website or contact a local consultant.
CookingwithMary
Item QS08...it is listed in English and Spanish...

but I must be overlooking the information and description on the PC website.:yuck:

Thanks!

Directors can order these for New Consultants so that they won't have to wait for their paperwork to arrive. It has everything that comes in the New Consultant Kit except for the actual products.

It's for Directors only.

Thank you, I really was puzzled.

Hello! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that the Item QS08 is indeed listed in both English and Spanish on the PC website. You may have missed it, but it is listed under the "Multilingual" section on the product page. I hope this helps and happy cooking!

Related to What Is the Quick Start Box QS08 Listed on the Pampered Chef Website?

What Is the "Quick Start Box"?

The "Quick Start Box" is a specially curated collection of our top-selling products that are perfect for new customers or those looking to refresh their kitchen essentials.

What products are included in the "Quick Start Box"?

The "Quick Start Box" contains five of our most popular products: the Quick Cooker, the Mix N' Scraper, the Chef's Knife, the Garlic Press, and the Classic Batter Bowl.

Is the "Quick Start Box" customizable?

Unfortunately, the "Quick Start Box" is not customizable at this time. However, we do offer a wide range of products that can be purchased separately to suit your specific cooking needs.

Can I purchase the "Quick Start Box" as a gift for someone?

Yes, the "Quick Start Box" makes a great gift for anyone who loves cooking or is just starting to build their kitchen collection. Simply enter the recipient's address during checkout and we will take care of the rest.

What is the price of the "Quick Start Box"?

The price of the "Quick Start Box" varies depending on any current promotions or discounts. Please visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date pricing information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BarbFlan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies