• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Get FK44 Itemized Sales Receipts for Free Every Month?

In summary, to track your order, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number once it has been processed and shipped. Unfortunately, you cannot cancel or make changes to your order after it has been placed, but you can return the item(s) for a refund or exchange. If you receive the wrong item, please contact customer service with your order number for resolution. The delivery time for your order depends on the shipping method chosen, with standard shipping taking 3-5 business days and expedited shipping taking 1-2 business days. If your order does not arrive within the expected delivery time, please contact customer service for an update on its status.
nikki70563
Gold Member
I just signed up on March 21 and got a Quick Start Box - and I just placed my first supply order April 13 received it on April 21 and got my box and had item FK44 itemized sales receipts missing so I just called HO and they said that I can't get because I got some in my Quick Start Box - I thought I read on here that you can get this item free every month correct me if I'm wrong.

At the beginning of every selling season they give you a choice of itemized reciepts or write in reciepts. But you only get them once. You may have been thinking about the show planners.

thanks for the help

Related to Can I Get FK44 Itemized Sales Receipts for Free Every Month?

1. How can I track my order?

Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track your order on our website or on the shipping carrier's website.

2. Can I cancel or make changes to my order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel or make changes to an order once it has been placed. However, you can return the item(s) once you receive them for a refund or exchange.

3. I received the wrong item, what should I do?

We apologize for the error. Please contact our customer service team with your order number and details about the incorrect item. We will work with you to resolve the issue and send you the correct item as soon as possible.

4. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

The delivery time for your order will depend on the shipping method you selected during checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping takes 1-2 business days.

5. I never received my order, what should I do?

If your order has not arrived within the expected delivery time, please contact our customer service team with your order number. We will investigate the issue and provide you with an update on the status of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindagilbert
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef