• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Trivet Offer: Get One Now Before Supplies Run Out!

In summary, the conversation was about obtaining a free trivet this season. The code for the trivet was revealed to be JB39. Participants also discussed how to find the code and mentioned other free items available through supply orders, such as receipts, DVDs, and host planners. It was noted that these items must be marked for shipping in order to receive them. One participant expressed regret for forgetting to order the trivet on their previous supply order.
pmpdRRT
Is there a code to get a free trivet this season? I know last year I got the round up trivet for free. I was just wondering before I start putting in my supply order. Thank you.

Re: TrivetI know there is a code, maybe in the SECN. When I was doing my supply order last week I just searched for it and found it there. I got it ordered, should be here tonight!!

Re: TrivetJB39 is the code

Re: TrivetWow Chris! It's too early here for me still, and I'm working on about 4 hours of sleep! But I was standing there with the DUH look on my face......SECN:confused: Then I got it! Special Edition Consultant News!! I'm so proud of myself, I've only had 2-3 sips of my hot coffee this morning!!!!
Thanks for letting us know where to find it, though!:balloon::thumbup:;):D

Re: Trivet
c00p said:
JB39 is the code

And Thank You for the actual Code!:balloon::thumbup:;)

Re: TrivetThank you very much, I know someone on here would know.

Re: TrivetIf you don't know the code for something you can click on the magnifying glass in the order screen and then click on the top of the list of order numbers. The lettered ones will be on top. This works great for host and guest specials. You do of course have to be in the right type of order (the free trivet is on the supply order, for instance).

They have added a feature to P3 - click on the magnifying glass and start to type in the name of the item in the space above and all similar items will appear for you to pick from! AWESOME!

Re: TrivetYou can also sort the list of items by cost, so that the free things float up to the top of the list.

Re: Trivetis there anything else that's free? :)

Re: TrivetEach season you can get:
1 (small) pack of receipts/order forms
DVD
These 2 items will actually ship automatically with your first supply order.Yearly, you can get the trivet.Monthly, you can get:
1 pack of host planners
1 pack of consultant agreements

Re: Trivet
chefann said:
Each season you can get:
1 (small) pack of receipts/order forms
DVD
These 2 items will actually ship automatically with your first supply order.

Yearly, you can get the trivet.

Monthly, you can get:
1 pack of host planners
1 pack of consultant agreements

But you must mark that you want them or they will not ship - I wish they would at least send the trivet automatically - like they do the 50 receipts and the DVD.

Re: Trivet:)I was going to ask how to get the 50 free receipts but I just read on the Paperwork Package Guide that they will be automatically sent with the first supply order.

Re: TrivetDarn - I can't believe I forgot to order this on my supply order last week!! I guess I'll have to put it on my next one - shoot! Thanks for the reminder!!

1. What is the "Free Trivet Offer"?

The "Free Trivet Offer" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive a complimentary trivet with their purchase of a qualifying product.

2. How do I qualify for the free trivet?

To qualify for the free trivet, you must purchase a product that is included in the promotion. The qualifying products will be clearly marked on our website and in our catalog.

3. Is there a limit to how many free trivets I can receive?

Yes, there is a limit of one free trivet per customer. However, if you make multiple qualifying purchases, you will receive a free trivet with each purchase.

4. What if the trivet I receive is damaged or defective?

If the trivet you receive is damaged or defective, please contact our customer service department and we will be happy to assist you with a replacement or refund.

5. How long will the "Free Trivet Offer" be available?

The "Free Trivet Offer" is available for a limited time only, while supplies last. We recommend taking advantage of this offer as soon as possible to ensure you receive your free trivet before supplies run out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • deliciousdiva
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefinHarmony
  • Chefweezie