• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Seasonal Freebies: Unforgettable Products & Codes | Free Items for Me

In summary, for the Fall season, there are a few items that can be obtained for free. These include a pack of 50 receipts, which will automatically ship with the first supply order. Additionally, there are free monthly items such as show planners and agreements, which can be ordered on P3 and will show up as $0. However, for the RUFTH trivet, which is also available for free, the deadline to obtain it was mid-August and it could only be obtained if a show was submitted by July 11th.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I know there are a certain amount & certain products that we can get for free once a season, but I can't for the life of me remember what they are or the codes for them.

Example- I know we can get a RUFTH trivet (or atleast we used to be able to).

This year I think you had to submit 1 show in early July to get the trivet free. Not sure if we get one with our supply order free this time or not.

You can also get a free pack of the Cooking Show Planners and the Consultant Agreements each month. I have so many of both from ordering the "free" ones every month for a while, so I'm all stocked up, and found that I didn't really use the agreements much (most people sign up online).

That's all I know about. HTH!

Your first supply order for the Fall season will also include a pack of receipts (supposed to be automatically)- I think it will be the new 2-plys this time.

For Free Trivet you had to submit show by July 10th or 11th.

So do you not need to order the 8.00 pack of receipts? Will they come on their own? Where was it stated we get a free pack?

Hello... I think that they changed the receipts by increasing the price of shipping to $4.50. I did not get a pack of receipts in my changeover kit.

Jode7227 said:
Hello... I think that they changed the receipts by increasing the price of shipping to $4.50. I did not get a pack of receipts in my changeover kit.

The receipts come with your first supply order of the season. I got mine.

leftymac said:
The receipts come with your first supply order of the season. I got mine.

And you don't have to "order" them. They ship automatically.

So in summary for the fall season:
1. 50 receipts ship automatically with first supply order
2. you can order a set of free show planners once a month and it comes up $0 when you enter the item # in P3
3. you can order a set of free agreements once a month and it comes up $0 when you enter the item # in P3

If you haven't already you can get the current RUFTH trivet for free by entering the item # on P3 supply order (find the $0 products). I believe you only have until mid-August to do this. We will not be able to get one free this year if we didn't do the one show by the 11th of July thing.

Related to Discover Seasonal Freebies: Unforgettable Products & Codes | Free Items for Me

1. What is the "Discover Seasonal Freebies" promotion?

The "Discover Seasonal Freebies" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows you to receive free products and discount codes when you purchase select seasonal items from our catalog.

2. How do I know which products are eligible for the freebies?

Eligible products will be marked with a special "Freebie" label in our catalogs and on our website. You can also check our website for a list of eligible products and their corresponding freebies.

3. How many freebies can I receive?

You can receive one freebie for every eligible product you purchase. So if you purchase three eligible products, you can receive three freebies.

4. How do I redeem my freebies?

Once you have made your eligible purchase, you will receive a code either on your receipt or by email. You can then enter this code on our website during checkout to redeem your freebie.

5. Is there a deadline to redeem my freebies?

Yes, there is a deadline to redeem your freebies. The expiration date will be clearly stated on your code and must be redeemed by that date in order to receive your freebie.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • deliciousdiva
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefinHarmony
  • yankfan24