• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating Free Items on Pampered Chef Orders: Help for Clueless Souls

In summary, you can get a free set of show planners and agreements every month, but if you do not place a supply order in that month, you don't get the items. The only exception is at the beginning of a season.
MGG
Hi Everyone,
I was placing a supply order today and realized I do not know what supplies are offered free every season. In a previous thread I learned that you can receive a pack of planners free every month and consultant agreements. However today when I entered the code for the planners FK08 that was mentioned it charged me. I am sure I am not the only one that is confused as to how the Free items work. Can one of you PC experts help this clueless soul PLZ.

From what I remember reading it has to be your first order of the month

Each month you can get a free set of show planners and a free set of agreements. Other things are available from time to time (usually when a new season begins). Right now you can also get not available stickers to put on your catalogs so people know that they can't buy the julienne peeler.

Shipping is $4 for your first supply order each month. If you send in more than one supply order in a month you pay the "direct" ship fees.

Directors can order 2 free sets of the planners and agreements and all orders placed in a month have just the $4 shipping fee.

You can also get the trivet for free, and it should show up for free when you enter the number.

So people can't get the julienne peeler from the new catalog? I thought the stickers were for the old one.

I guess i need a little more guidance on this one- so, if you decide to place an order for more supplies, then you can get these things free this month on your first supply order? But if you don't place a supply order, you can't get them free?

The trivet for free? How do you do that? I have already made a supply order for April-can I still get the trivet if I order again?

Beth,

How do you get the price to adjust to free and not show as it is charging you? I have never been able to do that. Do you manually add them or something?

clshirk said:
I guess i need a little more guidance on this one- so, if you decide to place an order for more supplies, then you can get these things free this month on your first supply order? But if you don't place a supply order, you can't get them free?

That's the way I have always understood it.

I think the time is past to enter to get last year's trivet sent to you for free. But don't quote me on that.If you go to conference, you get the new one! :D

lisatx04 said:
The trivet for free? How do you do that? I have already made a supply order for April-can I still get the trivet if I order again?

I believe it is # ES 48. Correct me if I am wrong, because that is off the top of my head.

I also think you can get them for awhile. I just got mine in late Feb. or early March. I signed last August. I would just add it to your next order. Whether it is this month or next month.

Last edited:
trivetyou can still get the trivet for free. I just got mine in today.

Every consultant gets one trivet free. When you go to conference it is automatically sent to you before the consultants, who did not make it to conference, can order it on paper/supply order.
Any consultant can order their one free trivet throughout the year before the new one comes out.

I hope that makes sense.

On Pampered Partner (I do not know on P3 but it must be similar) once you have entered the number for the show planners (or agreements) just click on the box next to the price (column head says "n/c" I believe) that will change the price to $0.

If you do not place a supply order in a given month you do not get the free items and you do not get the free items even if you place a supply order if you do not list them as something you want. The only exception to that is at the beginning of a season. Then they sometimes have things they add to consultants' first supply order of the season.

Yes, every consultant can get one trivet for free. You can click on the magnifying glass icon right next to where you would put the price and then click on the top of the column where the prices are. That rearranges everything according to the cost (if it is the highest price then click again). Some things are $0 but most you can only get one of for the year, the stickers you can get as many as you need.

As far as the Julienne Peeler - it is the NEW one that we cannot get. It was never released. It would not be a good idea to take orders either because it may never be released. Just keep a list of those interested so you can call them if it ever becomes available. Of course we also can't get the old one either since it was discontinued.

Last edited:
Thanks, Beth. I think I paid for mine last month b/c I did not change the price to $0.

I just double checked and it is ES48 for the trivet, you also get 40 free receipts, and the sold out stickers. You only get one of the trivet and one set of receipts

FK 41 write in receipts - english
FK 44 itemized reciepts - english

Okay I must be clueless because I had no idea as a consultant that we could get show planners and contracts free every month. I thought only once per selling season. Thanks for the heads up.

Don't put the trivet in the dishwasher! It starts to peel!

Yeah, found that out recently Paige :(

However, I bought mine as a customer...if I can get one free as a consultant... :)

Does it matter what supply order you put the trivet on? Does it have to be the first? I don't remember seeing that...

The use and care guide says that it is not dishwasher safe and that must be why.
I can't wait to see what the next one will look like.

Ok, so I just went through and ordered everything I can get for free. I'm assuming there's no way to get around S&H?
Another question, is it beneficial to go ahead and buy the pink scraper, pink knife, and mini-measureall cup at $6, $4.50, and $5.50 respectively- or is there an easier way to get this?

janetupnorth said:
Does it matter what supply order you put the trivet on? Does it have to be the first? I don't remember seeing that...

You should be able to do this on any order. One trivet per consultant.

clshirk said:
Ok, so I just went through and ordered everything I can get for free. I'm assuming there's no way to get around S&H?
Another question, is it beneficial to go ahead and buy the pink scraper, pink knife, and mini-measureall cup at $6, $4.50, and $5.50 respectively- or is there an easier way to get this?

The only cheaper way to get the HWC products would be to host a non-HWC show in May and get them with the FPV.

Good to know about the trivet -- I saw it on my last supply order (I used my New Consultant PC $ to buy the show and go set -- yay!!) and had it on and then took it off because I was afraid it would hold up the whole order and I really wanted the Show and Go.

Now I know and will add to my next order.

Thanks!!

pamperedalf said:
Okay I must be clueless because I had no idea as a consultant that we could get show planners and contracts free every month. I thought only once per selling season. Thanks for the heads up.
Me either! I thought I was ahead of the game getting them free once a year. Duh!

Thank God Beth is here!

AJPratt said:
Me either! I thought I was ahead of the game getting them free once a year. Duh!

Thank God Beth is here!
:eek: Awww... :eek:

I read everything and I play around with PP and surf through CC every so often. The information about some of the freebees are in our consultant book and other things are noted as they come up. Your directors should be reminding you of these things, especially when you are new. But then my director didn't either until I asked her. Then she acted like I should have just known all that (clairvoyant??). Hmmm... I think I should remind my own team about this so they think as highly of me as you do.:rolleyes:

BethCooks4U said:
Hmmm... I think I should remind my own team about this so they think as highly of me as you do.:rolleyes:

I'm sure they already do!

It would be a great thing to include in your director's newsletter.

I tied the different tips given in this thread together and here's what I just sent my team:

Did you know that you can get some supplies for free each month?

Each month you can get one free set of show planners and a free set of agreements.
On a Pampered Partner Supply Order (on P3 but it must be similar) once you have entered the number for the show planners (or agreements) just click on the box next to the price (column head says "n/c") that will change the price to $0.

Other free items:
You can click on the magnifying glass icon right next to where you would put the price and then click on the top of the column where the prices are. That rearranges everything according to the cost (click twice to get the lowest price on the top). Some things are $0 but note that some you can only get one of, the stickers you can get as many as you need. There are also some products listed at reduced price for consultants in our supply order form (currently, Professional Small Covered Sauce Pan, Executive Covered Sauce Pan, Easy Accent Decorator, Bakers Roller, HWC guest specials, seasonings) that you can only purchase one of.
> Right now you can get not available stickers to put on your catalogs so people know that they can't buy the julienne peeler**. (As many as you need)
> Every consultant gets one Round-up Trivet free per year.
> American Cancer Society Brochures are free.
> There sometimes are additional things that are sent automatically with the first supply order of the season - we don't have to order those.
> Quick Start Boxes are free but only available to directors (But if we don't use them by end of season we are charged $35!! - I try to keep one on hand so, if you are local to me, when you have someone that you believe will join our team be sure to contact me to reserve the box! It gives them their paperwork immediately!)

> Each season we can get one set of 40 free receipts (either type but not both). This season they are FK 44 - itemized or FK 41 - write-in (On Pampered Partner go to "update" in the top menu bar, then product information. Click on add then enter the product #, description, price ($0), category (paperwork/supplies) then click update. Now when you go back into your supply order and enter the # it will be there! - If you are using P3 it should be similar. Please let me know if you need help and I will walk through it for you in PP or P3.)

Shipping is $4 for your first supply order each month. If you send in more than one supply order in a month you pay the "direct" ship fees. Directors pay $4 shipping even if we place multiple supply orders in a month so if you are local and need to place a second supply order in a month CALL ME!

If you do not place a supply order in a given month you do not get the free items and you do not get the free items even if you place a supply order if you do not list them as something you want. The only exception to that is at the beginning of a season. Then they sometimes have things they add to consultants' first supply order of the season automatically. If you only order the free items you still pay the shipping fee.

**The Julienne Peeler that appears in our catalog was not released for sale. They had manufacturer issues and are still working on it. It would not be a good idea to take orders because it may never be released. Just keep a list of those interested so you can call them if it ever becomes available.

Call or email me if you have questions about any of this or anything else! I am here to help you!!

--
Beth Brigham
{my sig includes personal contact information, website and link to see PC catalog}

My goal is to help you reach yours!

*I have added this as an attachment to help anyone that might later need to do a search for the information. HTH! (If the instructions for P3 are different please let me know and I will make changes to the attachment so it is accurate!)

Attachments

• free products.doc
    25 KB · Views: 375
Last edited:
Beth, that is AWESOME! I'm sending it to my downline!

I've tried to order the trivet 2 different times but never received it. I just thought maybe I wasn't supposed to be adding it or something. It's on my last supply order but wasn't in the box and not on the packing list. Oh well.

chefcarole said:
I've tried to order the trivet 2 different times but never received it. I just thought maybe I wasn't supposed to be adding it or something. It's on my last supply order but wasn't in the box and not on the packing list. Oh well.
I would call HO and find out why you didn't get it. I am thinking that they think you already have one. It's possible that they thought it was in the box the first time you ordered it and since you didn't say it was missing they thought you had it and denied sending a second one. - Just my guess.

1. What are the free items offered every season by Pampered Chef?

The free items offered by Pampered Chef vary each season, but typically include a pack of planners and consultant agreements. These can change from month to month, so it's important to regularly check the current list of free items on the Pampered Chef website.

2. How do I access the free items on my Pampered Chef order?

To access the free items on your Pampered Chef order, you will need to enter a specific code at checkout. This code can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant. Keep in mind that the code may change each month, so be sure to use the most current one.

3. Why was I charged for a free item on my Pampered Chef order?

If you were charged for a free item on your Pampered Chef order, it is possible that you did not enter the correct code at checkout. Double check the code you used and make sure it matches the current one listed on the website. If you are still having trouble, reach out to your consultant for assistance.

4. Can I receive more than one free item on my Pampered Chef order?

Yes, you can receive more than one free item on your Pampered Chef order. However, keep in mind that there may be a limit on the number of free items you can receive per order or per month. Check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for more information on any restrictions.

5. How often do the free items offered by Pampered Chef change?

The free items offered by Pampered Chef change each month. This means that the items available for free may be different from one month to the next. Be sure to check the current list of free items on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant to stay updated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • quiverfull7
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • esavvymom