• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help I Can't Order the Free Order Forms

In summary, when you enter the # for the free order forms on your supply order, it tells you that the item can not be found. However, you can still order the 40 free receipts and the free round-up from the heart trivet by adding them manually to your supply order.
Stacy
When I enter the # for the free order forms on my supply order it tells me item can not be found. Help! I did the product update.:confused:

InstructionsHere are instructions I received from my TPC "Great-Grandma". Hope it helps!

Cluster Loop said:
There are 2 things you will want to be sure to add to your next paperwork order...

First - Everyone is entitled to 40 FREE receipts. You can select 40 free write-in receipts (Item #ER76) or 40 free itemized recipes (Item #ES22). If you aren't sure which to select, ask your Director. I use the write-in receipts.

Second - Everyone is entitled to a FREE Round-Up from the Heart Trivet. You need to enter Item #ES48.

Some of these item #'s are NOT in Pampered Partner, which means you will need to add them manually. Here's how...

In Pampered Partner, go to "Update", then "Product Information". Hit "ADD" and then enter the information at the bottom.

For example... Item #ER76, 40 free write-in receipts, $0, category - paperwork.

Then be sure to hit the "UPDATE" button. If you do not do this step, it will not save the information.

Now you can enter that item # in your order.

There is one other paperwork item that I want to make you aware of. Every consultant is eligible to purchase up to 10 Celebrate cookbooks while supplies last. These books are being discontinued at the end of the month and are normally $14.75. But, Pampered Chef is making them available to us for $5 each! These will make GREAT gifts that you can give to hosts who book a date you're trying to fill or customers who purchase $100 or more. This item # is already in the system - it's #ES33.

I had the same problem. I think there is a time limit on the order forms. PP won't except the code. I was able to order the trivet though no problems.

Last edited:
Still can't order the free sales receiptsI followed the directions below, and updated the product list. However, when I try to order them afterwards on my supply order, it will not accept the item number. Is anyone else having this problem?

You could always contact the HO to see why, I never did do that.

I put my supply order on the comp and I had to call PC and they walked me through it

Related to Help I Can't Order the Free Order Forms

1. How do I access the free order forms?

To access the free order forms, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account. Once you have logged in, click on the “Forms” tab and you will see a drop-down menu with all of the available order forms. Select the one you would like to use and click “Download” to save it to your computer.

2. Why can't I find the free order forms on the website?

The free order forms are only available to Pampered Chef consultants. You will need to log in to your consultant account to access them. If you are having trouble finding them, please reach out to your team leader or the Pampered Chef support team for assistance.

3. Can I customize the free order forms with my contact information?

Yes, you can customize the free order forms with your contact information. Once you have downloaded the form, you can open it in a program like Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat and add your information. Just make sure to save the form with your changes before printing or sharing it with customers.

4. Are the free order forms available in multiple languages?

Yes, the free order forms are available in multiple languages. You can select the language you need from the drop-down menu on the “Forms” tab in your consultant account. If the language you need is not available, please reach out to the Pampered Chef support team for assistance.

5. Do I need to pay for the free order forms?

No, the free order forms are provided at no cost to Pampered Chef consultants. They are a tool to help you take customer orders more efficiently. If you are being asked to pay for the order forms, please contact the Pampered Chef support team for assistance as this may be a scam.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chellb1234
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • kltaylo