• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Order Forms With Supply Order? | CDN Consultant Confusion

In summary, "No Order Forms With Supply Order" is a policy at Pampered Chef that requires consultants to not include any customer orders with their supply orders. This policy helps ensure accurate and efficient order processing. Consultants can still take customer orders while placing a supply order, but these orders must be submitted separately. There are exceptions to this policy for party or event orders and discontinued/clearance items. If customer orders are accidentally included with a supply order, consultants should contact customer service for assistance. Commission can still be earned on customer orders placed separately from supply orders as long as they are through the consultant's account.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Were CDN consultants also supposed to receive free order forms with our first supply order? I just got a huge supply order but I didn't get any order forms.

I got mine. Contact HO and let them know. There was no code to fill out. They just shipped with my first supply order after leadership.

Grr ok I'll call them tomorrow. Thanks!

1. What is "No Order Forms With Supply Order" and why is it important?

"No Order Forms With Supply Order" is a policy at Pampered Chef that requires consultants to not include any customer orders with their supply orders. This is important because it helps ensure that orders are processed accurately and efficiently without any confusion or errors.

2. Can I still take customer orders if I am placing a supply order?

Yes, you can still take customer orders while placing a supply order. However, these orders must be submitted separately from your supply order and cannot be included with it.

3. Are there any exceptions to the "No Order Forms With Supply Order" policy?

Yes, there are a few exceptions to this policy. If you are placing a supply order for a customer who is hosting a party or event, you can include their order with your supply order. You can also include customer orders with your supply order if they are for discontinued or clearance items.

4. What should I do if I accidentally included customer orders with my supply order?

If you accidentally included customer orders with your supply order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you in separating the orders and ensuring they are processed correctly.

5. Can I still earn commission on customer orders that are placed separately from my supply order?

Yes, you will still earn commission on customer orders that are placed separately from your supply order. As long as the orders are placed through your consultant account, you will receive credit and commission for them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heatherstobbs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MHouting
  • chellb1234
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • kltaylo