• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trivet Question on Supply Order

In summary, a trivet is a heat-resistant stand or mat used in the kitchen to protect countertops and tables from hot pots and pans. They are typically made of materials such as silicone, cork, wood, or metal, and can be used with Pampered Chef products. To clean and maintain a trivet, it is important to follow the specific care instructions for the material. Most trivets are also safe to use in the oven, but it is important to check the heat tolerance beforehand.
JessicaMosley
I was ordering a supply order and noticed that the 2007 Heart Trivet is listed for free in the supply order? Is that only for directors or what is it????
Thanks,
Jessica

FN70 - you can look it up in P3. Click on magnifying glass and type in trivet. Love how you can search for items rather than hunt for item numbers.

You get one for free. Sorry I didn't read your post very well to begin with -just started typing.

No problem :) thanks for that - I had no idea you could. Cool!

Hi Jessica, thank you for reaching out. The 2007 Heart Trivet is currently listed as a free item in the supply order for all consultants, not just directors. It's a great opportunity to add a new and unique item to your kitchen collection. Happy cooking!

What is a trivet and why do I need one?

A trivet is a heat-resistant stand or mat used to protect your countertops or tables from hot pots and pans. It is an essential kitchen tool that helps prevent damage and keeps your surfaces safe while cooking.

What materials are trivets typically made of?

Trivets are commonly made of heat-resistant materials such as silicone, cork, wooden, or metal. Some trivets also have a combination of materials for added durability and functionality.

Can I use any trivet with my Pampered Chef products?

While you can use any trivet with your Pampered Chef products, we highly recommend using our silicone or wooden trivets specifically designed for our cookware and bakeware. They are tested and guaranteed to protect your surfaces and work seamlessly with our products.

How do I clean and maintain my trivet?

The cleaning and maintenance instructions for trivets vary depending on the material. Generally, silicone and cork trivets are dishwasher safe, while wooden and metal trivets should be hand washed and dried immediately. Always refer to the specific care instructions for your trivet to ensure its longevity.

Can I use my trivet in the oven?

Most trivets are heat-resistant and can withstand high temperatures in the oven. However, it is always best to check the specific heat tolerance of your trivet before using it in the oven. Our silicone and wooden trivets are safe to use in the oven up to 450°F.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Abrooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCCHeather0506