• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host # ... How Long Does It Take to Show Up?

In summary, it typically takes 1-2 business days for a host number to be generated after a show is submitted. If needed sooner, HO can provide it if you have all the necessary information. Using a "fake number" can also work as a temporary solution.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
GOod Monday to you all! I have a host who held a show in Nov. that was just submitted last night ... and her friend booked from her and has her order ready and this host is also ordering from her ... how long does it take for me to get a host # for the first host so I can get her the PHD? If I call HO will they be able to give it to me? They want to put the show through as quickly as possible to get their gifts.

I would check...the shortest amount of time I had was about 4 days - but I didn't need it until then.HO should have it, too.

It usually is up in 24 hours! :D

quiverfull7 said:
GOod Monday to you all! I have a host who held a show in Nov. that was just submitted last night ... and her friend booked from her and has her order ready and this host is also ordering from her ... how long does it take for me to get a host # for the first host so I can get her the PHD? If I call HO will they be able to give it to me? They want to put the show through as quickly as possible to get their gifts.
You could put a "fake number" - use an obviously fake one like xx1111. That will give the discount on pampered partner so she knows what her cost is. If the number doesn't show up before you want to submit it just send it in. HO will catch it and put the correct number in. Worse case scenerio is that they will call you to find out why you did that and then change it to the correct number.

Hello! Happy Monday to you too! It sounds like you have a very excited and motivated host and her friend. It typically takes about 1-2 business days for a host number to be generated after a show is submitted. If you need the host number sooner, I would recommend giving our Home Office a call and they should be able to provide it for you. Just make sure you have all the necessary information, such as the host's name and show date, ready for them. Keep up the great work and I hope your hosts enjoy their PHDs!

1. How long does it typically take for a host to show up?

The amount of time it takes for a host to show up can vary depending on the specific circumstances. However, in most cases, a host should arrive within 15-30 minutes of the scheduled start time.

2. What factors can affect how long it takes for a host to show up?

Several factors can impact how long it takes for a host to show up, including traffic conditions, distance from the event location, and any unforeseen delays or emergencies.

3. Is there a way to expedite the arrival of a host?

If you need a host to arrive at your event sooner than the scheduled start time, it's best to contact them directly and discuss your specific needs. They may be able to adjust their schedule or make alternative arrangements to accommodate your request.

4. What should I do if my host does not show up at the scheduled time?

If your host does not show up at the expected time, the first step is to try contacting them to find out their estimated arrival time. If you are unable to reach them or they do not have a valid excuse for their delay, you may need to consider finding a replacement host or rescheduling your event.

5. Can I request a specific arrival time for my host?

Yes, you can typically request a specific arrival time for your host when booking their services. However, it's important to keep in mind that unexpected delays or emergencies may impact their ability to arrive on time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Rossana
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • dancedivine