1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: How soon does a past host ID get created?

1. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I had a show on a Friday, and then another show on Saturday (Feb. 27th and 28th). The Friday host was a guest at the Saturday show, so she gets the 10% past host discount on her purchase. They weren't ready to close their shows unfortunately that night, so now we are trying to get it done now. I just submitted the Friday show last night. How long do I have to wait to find out her ID so I can enter it in her guest order on the Sat. show? We are just waiting on this info before I can submit that show.

Mar 10, 2009
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Check now. It could be there already. As soon as the show is accepted and released for picking the host number is generated which, unless there's a credit card issue, happens right away.

Mar 10, 2009
  3. babywings76

Nope, it's not there yet. :(

Mar 10, 2009
  4. babywings76

And I haven't gotten the confirmation e-mail either.

Mar 10, 2009
  5. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

I had a similiar situation however it was a past host who was getting the host bonus. I was able to locate her PHD number the morning after I submitted her show, in the host look up on CC.

Mar 10, 2009
  6. babywings76

Well, I looked under shipment status and it has 2 #'s for the show, one says picking, the other says received. But I still haven't gotten the e-mail from HO and I still can't find her listed in the lookup. I hope I can find it tomorrow.

Mar 10, 2009
  7. caraighan

caraighan Member Gold Member

I had the same situation a few days ago. It seems like it took about a day or two for mine.

Mar 10, 2009
  8. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Okay I was a bad, bad girl :eek: when I was in that situation awhile back. It was for a sell a thon season so I called my director and she suggested I 'create' a #. I put in 123456 or xxxxxx, something like that and then called Support the next day and they changed it. I'm sure you're NOT supposed to do it but it worked for me.

Mar 10, 2009
Have something to add?