• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Soon Does a Past Host Id Get Created?

In summary, you need to wait for the show to be accepted and released for picking the host number. Once the show is accepted and released for picking the host number, the host number is generated and you will receive an e-mail notification.
babywings76
Gold Member
I had a show on a Friday, and then another show on Saturday (Feb. 27th and 28th). The Friday host was a guest at the Saturday show, so she gets the 10% past host discount on her purchase. They weren't ready to close their shows unfortunately that night, so now we are trying to get it done now. I just submitted the Friday show last night. How long do I have to wait to find out her ID so I can enter it in her guest order on the Sat. show? We are just waiting on this info before I can submit that show.

Check now. It could be there already. As soon as the show is accepted and released for picking the host number is generated which, unless there's a credit card issue, happens right away.

Nope, it's not there yet. :(

And I haven't gotten the confirmation e-mail either.

I had a similiar situation however it was a past host who was getting the host bonus. I was able to locate her PHD number the morning after I submitted her show, in the host look up on CC.

Well, I looked under shipment status and it has 2 #'s for the show, one says picking, the other says received. But I still haven't gotten the e-mail from HO and I still can't find her listed in the lookup. I hope I can find it tomorrow.

babywings76 said:
I had a show on a Friday, and then another show on Saturday (Feb. 27th and 28th). The Friday host was a guest at the Saturday show, so she gets the 10% past host discount on her purchase. They weren't ready to close their shows unfortunately that night, so now we are trying to get it done now. I just submitted the Friday show last night. How long do I have to wait to find out her ID so I can enter it in her guest order on the Sat. show? We are just waiting on this info before I can submit that show.

I had the same situation a few days ago. It seems like it took about a day or two for mine.

Okay I was a bad, bad girl :eek: when I was in that situation awhile back. It was for a sell a thon season so I called my director and she suggested I 'create' a #. I put in 123456 or xxxxxx, something like that and then called Support the next day and they changed it. I'm sure you're NOT supposed to do it but it worked for me.

1. How long does it take for a Past Host ID to be created?

The creation of a Past Host ID can vary depending on the processing time of the system, but it typically takes 7-10 business days.

2. Do I need to do anything to get my Past Host ID created?

No, once you have hosted a party, your Past Host ID will automatically be generated and added to your account.

3. Can I use my Past Host ID right away?

Yes, you can use your Past Host ID immediately after it has been created. Simply enter it at checkout to receive your host rewards.

4. How long is my Past Host ID valid for?

Your Past Host ID will remain valid for one year from the date it was created. After that, it will expire and you will need to host another party to receive a new Past Host ID.

5. Can I combine my Past Host ID with other discounts or offers?

No, Past Host IDs cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. They can only be used for individual purchases at full retail price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • mechelle