• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Does It Take to Process?

In summary, there were concerns about a submitted order not appearing on Pampered Partner Plus, including the host discount code not showing up. It was mentioned that it can take up to 48 hours for orders to appear and if it doesn't show up by the evening, a call may be necessary. There was also a discussion about the lack of email confirmations for orders and some issues with the system. It was clarified that orders can be submitted until midnight central time on the last day of the month for them to count towards commission and incentives.
dancedivine
Hey, guys!

I submitted an order on Pampered Partner Plus earlier today, and I've been checking all day on the Consultant's corner - but the order does not appear anywhere. How long does it usually take? My other parties seemed to show up right away..... I am really looking for the host discount code, but that hasn't shown up yet either (under the "past host" look-up section). I really need that host discount code so I can go ahead and submit my other show, which was booked off the show I submitted today (so the first host can get the booking benefit)... Ugggg... I wish they would assign her a host code already! :sing:

Sometimes it can take up to 48 hours. Try this am and see if it's there.....or maybe later this afternoon.

c00p said:
Sometimes it can take up to 48 hours. Try this am and see if it's there.....or maybe later this afternoon.

If it doesn't come up by this evening I'm afraid you'll have to call and wait on hold if you want the show to count toward your February commission or need it for the incentive.

when did they do away with the email confirmation that they received our orders?? I haven't had a problem (yet) but those were just a nice thing to hang on to.

I submitted a show last night, and was a little concerned that I didn't get an e-mail confirmation. (had been getting them earlier in the month.) It also isn't showing up on the shipment status page, BUT it is showing up on my IPT.......weird! I'm just chalking it up to the list of issues they're having right now. I'm sure it will all smooth out soon.

I haven't been getting any email confirmations either... But, my shows are getting shipped out. So, who knows? I was glad to wake up this morning & find that my show from yesterday shipped out today. So, I went ahead and submitted my last show of the month this morning. Yippeeee! I made my goal for February! (Well, as long as this last show gets processed in time....)Speaking of which, my director told me that I actually have up until tomorrow (Saturday) to submit February shows. Is this correct? I was thinking I had to make sure I put everything through on the last business day of the month. But, she is telling me something different. Does anyone know the answer? Thanks!!!!

You have until midnight central time on the last day of the month to submit orders to count for commission in that month - and for most incentives. Read the fine print on all promotions and incentives.

1. How long does it typically take for my order to be processed?

The processing time for orders can vary depending on the specific items ordered and the shipping method chosen. Typically, orders are processed within 1-2 business days.

2. Does processing time include shipping time?

No, processing time refers to the time it takes for our team to prepare and pack your order. Shipping time is additional and is dependent on the shipping method chosen at checkout.

3. Can I expedite the processing of my order?

Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite the processing time for orders. However, you can choose a faster shipping method at checkout to receive your order sooner.

4. What happens if there is a delay in processing my order?

In the rare event of a delay in processing your order, our customer service team will reach out to you with updates and to provide an estimated new processing time.

5. How will I know when my order has been processed and shipped?

Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information. You can also log into your account on our website to check the status of your order at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jmioni
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Citchen Couture
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • JennyJennJen