• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Entering Show into P3 with $5 Round Up Donation

In summary, the $5 Round Up donation option is only available for shows with a minimum order amount of $75. It cannot be added after a show has already been entered into P3. The donation allows guests to round up their order total to the nearest $5 increment and the chosen charity is selected by Pampered Chef. If a guest chooses not to round up their donation, it will not affect their order or purchase.
chefbritt
I'm trying to enter a show into P3, and I'm having trouble with the round up donation. I know to check the box for a normal round up, but how do you enter it if someone rounded up for more than a dollar? I had a guest round up by $5.00. TIA, sorry if this is a repeat question, I searched and searched and couldn't find it.

I unchecked the box and entered in the amount manually. My show balanced/sent fine so hopefully that is how to do it!

If someone rounded up by more than a dollar, you can enter it as a "special round up" donation in P3. To do this, click on the "Special Round Up" button on the donation page and enter the amount that was rounded up (in this case, $5.00). Make sure to also check the box for a normal round up so that the total donation amount will reflect both the normal round up and the special round up.

1. Why is the $5 Round Up donation option not showing up when I try to enter my show into P3?

The $5 Round Up donation option is only available for shows with a minimum order amount of $75. If your show does not meet this requirement, the option will not appear.

2. Can I add the $5 Round Up donation to my show after it has already been entered into P3?

Unfortunately, once the show has been entered into P3, the $5 Round Up donation option cannot be added. Please make sure to select this option when initially entering your show.

3. How does the $5 Round Up donation work?

The $5 Round Up donation allows guests to round up their order total to the nearest $5 increment. For example, if a guest's order total is $68, they have the option to round up to $70 and donate the extra $2 to our chosen charity.

4. Can I choose the charity that the $5 Round Up donation goes to?

No, the charity is chosen by Pampered Chef and changes periodically. Rest assured that all charities chosen align with our company's values and support a good cause.

5. What happens if my guest chooses not to round up their donation?

If a guest chooses not to round up their donation, it will not affect their order total or their purchase in any way. The $5 Round Up donation is completely optional and up to the guest's discretion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• regina_graham
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • braveslady
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • straitfan