• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Co-Hosts Not Showing Up On Orders? Here's What to Do!

I've tried doing them differently each time, but it's not always successful. I think it has to do with the fact that people are expecting a "generic" email from a host, and if it's not coming from the person they expect it to, they either spam it or don't open it.I believe it can be done because I imported an order onto the wrong show by accident once. Like Deb said, you can choose the show from the list.yep, what Deb said.Thanks for your help!
mconsola
I have a host and cohosts who are both eager to collect online orders but the cohost's name doesn't show up when guests search, right? If I set her up with her own show on my PWS and her guest pay with a credit card will I be able to view their #'s to manually enter them in P3?

the cohost shows up to my knowledge. Have you tried to make sure?

The co-host does show up on the side where it has the show information on the "evite" but I haven't been able to figure out a way to make some of the emails come from the other co-host as opposed to the main host. So....I did set up two separate shows on my PWS mostly so the co-hosts friends would get an email coming from HER (I actually do the evites for the hosts, but do it through their host only section so it looks like it's coming from them) and not the main host.

Hope that makes sense.

But what I figure will happen is that I won't be able to use the "one click button" method to put the orders that come in under the co-host's name right into P3. I'll just have to do those manually.

mconsola said:
I have a host and cohosts who are both eager to collect online orders but the cohost's name doesn't show up when guests search, right? If I set her up with her own show on my PWS and her guest pay with a credit card will I be able to view their #'s to manually enter them in P3?
Now I reread your question a little more closely. You'll just have to manually enter them....you should be able to view them just as you would any guest's order.

I'm pretty sure you would be able to copy them into P3 without having to do it manually. As part of the process, you have to choose the show from a list, so it shouldn't be a problem.

I believe it can be done because I imported an order onto the wrong show by accident once. Like Deb said, you can choose the show from the list.

Thanks for your help!

Thanks for that tip. I didn't know that you had the option to select which show. I thought it had to be the same host name on both ends.

pamperedbecky said:
The co-host does show up on the side where it has the show information on the "evite" but I haven't been able to figure out a way to make some of the emails come from the other co-host as opposed to the main host. So....I did set up two separate shows on my PWS mostly so the co-hosts friends would get an email coming from HER (I actually do the evites for the hosts, but do it through their host only section so it looks like it's coming from them) and not the main host.
QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip! I just had my first encounter with a host wanting me to do the Evites for her. I never thought to go into the host side. It makes me wonder how many didn't open them because they didn't recognize the name. I am seriously worried about this show!

I have found that the evites from our PWS are hit or miss. A LOT of them go to spam in my experience.

1. What should I do if my co-host's name is missing from my order?

If your co-host's name is missing from your order, it's possible that they did not complete their part of the order. You can reach out to your co-host and remind them to finalize their order. If they have already completed their order and their name is still missing, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. Can I add a co-host after I have already submitted my order?

Yes, you can add a co-host to your order after it has been submitted. Simply contact our customer service team and provide them with the name and email address of your co-host. They will be able to add them to the order and ensure that they receive credit for their sales.

3. What happens if my co-host cancels their order?

If your co-host cancels their order, their name will no longer appear on your order and they will not receive credit for their sales. You can either choose to cover their portion of the order or reach out to our customer service team for assistance in finding a replacement co-host.

4. How can I check if my co-host has completed their order?

You can check if your co-host has completed their order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your order details. If their name appears on the order, it means they have completed their part of the order. If their name is missing, they still need to complete their order.

5. Can my co-host's order be shipped to a different address than mine?

Yes, your co-host can choose to have their order shipped to a different address than yours. They can enter their preferred shipping address during the checkout process. Please note that this may result in separate shipping charges for each order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefgirlrd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Rosechef