• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why isn't the shipping showing up on my consultant's guest orders?

In summary, there are a few reasons why your shipping cost may not be showing up at checkout. It could be due to an incorrect shipping address or a technical issue with our website. If the issue persists, please contact customer service for help. All Pampered Chef orders do require shipping fees, but there may be free shipping promotions available. Once an order is shipped, the shipping address cannot be changed. Orders are typically shipped within 1-2 business days, and a tracking number will be provided. This tracking number can be used to track the status of your package on our website or through the carrier's website.
crissy11
Gold Member
I have a new consultant who loaded the software program and done the update online. On her guests orders the computer is not showing the shipping. It has the tax. What is going on and where do you fix it? She is wanting to send the show in today.
Crystal

She needs to put in the host's address for the shipping and tax to compute.

Yes, I just talked to her again after she talked to tech support. When I talked to her earlier I asked if she had all of the host info in and she said yes so I couldn't figure it out. But she didn't have the address in.

1. Why is my shipping not showing up at checkout?

There could be a few reasons why your shipping cost is not showing up at checkout. First, make sure you have entered your shipping address correctly. If your address is correct and the shipping still does not show up, it could be due to a technical issue with our website. Please try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Do I have to pay for shipping on all of my Pampered Chef orders?

Yes, shipping fees apply to all orders placed through Pampered Chef. The shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of your order and your shipping address. However, we do offer free shipping on select promotions and orders over a certain amount. Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for any current free shipping offers.

3. Can I change my shipping address after I have already placed my order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you may be able to change your shipping address by contacting our customer service team. However, once an order has been shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address. We recommend double-checking your shipping address before placing your order to ensure it is correct.

4. How long does it take for my order to be shipped?

Orders are typically shipped within 1-2 business days after they are placed. However, during peak times or with personalized items, it may take longer to process your order. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number.

5. Can I track my order's shipping status?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your package on our website or through the carrier's website. Please note that it may take a few hours for the tracking information to be updated after your order has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • babywings76