• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Host and Guest Items Seperately

In summary, shipping host and guest items separately allows for a more organized and efficient process of delivering items to both the host and guest. The host and guest will provide a list of items that need to be shipped separately, with the host's items being shipped to their address and the guest's items being shipped to a designated address. This reduces the risk of items getting lost or mixed up and allows for more personalized delivery options. However, there may be additional costs for this service, which should be discussed and agreed upon beforehand. To ensure separate shipments, detailed item lists and designated shipping addresses should be provided and direct communication with the shipping company is recommended.
cewcooks
Ok I had a double show with Tastefully Simple she has PC products to be shipped to Haymarket, but all the PC guests live near me. How do I get the guests orders to be shipped to me. I put my address in the host section, but it shows her address what do I do??? I am ready to close the show!

Either the host or the guests need to pay for direct shipping. There is no way to do it easily without incurring some cost.

Unfortunately, if the Tastefully Simple consultant is the host of the party and has already entered her address as the shipping address, there is not much you can do to change it. However, you can try reaching out to the consultant and explaining the situation to see if she can make any adjustments on her end. You could also try contacting customer service for both companies to see if they have any solutions for combining orders from both parties.

What is the purpose of shipping host and guest items separately?

Shipping host and guest items separately allows for a more organized and efficient process of delivering items to both the host and guest. It also ensures that each party receives their items in a timely manner.

How does shipping host and guest items separately work?

The host and guest will provide a list of items that need to be shipped separately. The host's items will be shipped to their address, while the guest's items will be shipped to the designated address provided by the guest.

What are the benefits of shipping host and guest items separately?

Shipping host and guest items separately reduces the risk of items getting lost or mixed up during the shipping process. It also allows for more personalized delivery options for both the host and guest.

Are there any additional costs for shipping host and guest items separately?

Yes, there may be additional costs for shipping host and guest items separately. This will depend on the shipping company and the distance between the host and guest's locations. It is important to discuss and agree on the shipping costs before finalizing the reservation.

How do I ensure that my items are shipped separately?

To ensure that your items are shipped separately, make sure to provide a detailed list of items and their designated shipping address to the host or guest. It is also helpful to communicate with the shipping company directly to confirm the separate shipments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • barbara_anne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom