• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I ship host items separately without incurring high shipping costs?

In summary, the host did not live in your town, but everyone who ordered from you lives near you. The host's order was shipped directly to her address and the guests' orders were shipped to the host's address. The shipping is $5.99 for each order and over $50 it goes to 10% of whatever you order.
cewcooks
I had an open house with a Tastefully simple host and she is my pc host. All the guests that ordered from me are local so I can drop off products too but the host lives in Haymarket. I really can not drive to Haymarket so how can I get the hosts items to her and the other orders to the local guests?

I keep looking at this thread, hoping someone else has an answer for you!!! I would be interested to know how this will work also!

I'm confused about what you're asking. Your host doesn't live in your town but everyone who ordered lives near you? It was at your home and you did a double show?

Anyway, on the hosts order you should be able to click on direct to shipping address, which is where you enter the host's address. For host address, put your actual address in there. Then everyone's order will be shipped to your address because it's in the host address area, but the host's order will be shipped to her address.

Yes the host does not live in my town, it was a double show and alll my friends who ordered pc stuff live near me and tastefully simple will ship directly to them so for her it doesn't matter. ok I will try this and get back to you all.
Sorry to confuse you

Ok I had the hosts order shipped directly to the shipping address which is her's and the guests' orders will be shipped to the host, which is my actual address under contact address. I will have to check this throughly when I close this show so I don't end up driving to Haymarket to deliever products

I went to a Tastefully Simple party a month ago. They did not give an option, simply shipped direct to each customer. The shipping is $5.99 for each order and over $50 it goes to 10% of whatever you order. No deliveries, but shipping seemed very high to me. I loved the powdered chai tea, but it was $9.99 plus $6 for shipping is to much for me. I bought it once, and that will be it for me. That's why our shipping is such a deal, but we do ship to one address which is why it is so much cheaper.

Related to How can I ship host items separately without incurring high shipping costs?

1)

Can I choose to have my host items shipped separately from my other purchases?

Yes, as a host, you have the option to have your host items shipped separately from any other items you purchase. This can be selected during the checkout process.

2)

Will I still receive free shipping on my host items if they are shipped separately?

Yes, host items shipped separately will still qualify for free shipping as long as they meet the minimum purchase amount for free shipping.

3)

How will my host items be shipped?

Your host items will be shipped via standard ground shipping through our designated carrier. If you prefer a different shipping method, please contact customer service.

4)

Can I track the shipment of my host items?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number for your host items once they have been shipped. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status of your shipment.

5)

Is there an additional cost for shipping host items separately?

No, there is no additional cost for shipping host items separately. However, if you choose a different shipping method than the standard ground option, there may be an additional charge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Monica9498
  • Sarah Mitson
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • sprout18