• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Web: Entering Show Orders Question

In summary, the consultant needs to wait for the emails to see if she will be able to use the old web or the new web.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm helping a new consultant enter in her first show on the new web. How do we change a guest's order to allow it to ship to the guest and not the host?

I believe there is a little drop down arrow next to the product ordered. You have to do it for each one (I think!)

Sandi

Thanks! So we found the tutorial and saw that. Can't believe we missed it! lol Here's another question...we put in the credit card info on a guest. The card expires this month, but it's telling us it's "invalid". Thoughts?

I'd call HO about the card or better yet see if she has another.

About the original question. You only have to change the ship to address once if you do it with the first item. The rest of the items should show the same ship to address but will give you an option to ship elsewhere. BUT if you don't change it before you add the next item, THEN you have to change it on each item.

I called HO about the card and she said that the CC company probably issued her the new card and so we need to ask her for the new expiration date. Also, while I had HO on the phone, we double checked what we are supposed to do if someone doesn't have an e-mail address. I know this had been asked before, but since I started this thread, I thought I'd add the info here...you are supposed to enter their 10 digit phone number and then do @mytpc.com.

Directors just got an email that they will be giving new consultants access to the old web and P3. They will be sending them an email today. Once they get their notices (actually 2 - one telling them about it and one telling them about their website in the old web) they will send a notice out to everyone. They are treating the new web as a beta site until further notice. They want some directors/consultants to stay in the new web as their beta testers...

Figures...wish we had waited a day. Things seemed to go pretty smoothly for us today. So she should stop using the new web? I guess I'll have to teach her P3?

babywings76 said:
Figures...wish we had waited a day. Things seemed to go pretty smoothly for us today. So she should stop using the new web? I guess I'll have to teach her P3?

That will be left to her - I believe she will be able to choose which one she wants to use. And if she decides to go to P3, yep you'll have to help her as we always did.

Wait for the emails so that she can make an informed decision. I just wanted to give you a heads up since you are working on issues as we type.

1. How do I enter show orders on the new web platform?

To enter show orders on the new web platform, simply log into your account and navigate to the "Orders" section. From there, click on the "Add New Order" button and follow the prompts to enter the necessary information.

2. Can I edit or cancel show orders after they have been entered?

Yes, you can edit or cancel show orders after they have been entered. Simply go to the "Orders" section and select the order you wish to edit or cancel. From there, you can make any necessary changes or cancel the order entirely.

3. Is there a limit to the number of show orders I can enter at one time?

No, there is no limit to the number of show orders you can enter at one time. However, we recommend entering orders in smaller batches to avoid any potential system errors.

4. Can I save show orders as a draft and come back to complete them later?

Yes, you can save show orders as a draft and come back to complete them later. Simply click on the "Save as Draft" button when entering the order and it will be saved in your account for future completion.

5. How do I track the status of my show orders?

You can track the status of your show orders by going to the "Orders" section and selecting the order you wish to track. The status of the order will be displayed, along with any updates or changes made to the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • julsradford
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
julsradford
  • RosieTrips