• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 and Web Site Orders on a Show....

In summary, to place a P3 and Web Site order on a show, log in to your Pampered Chef account, go to the "Order" tab, and select "Show Orders." Discount or voucher codes cannot be used on these orders. Delivery time is typically 7-10 business days, and changes can be made before the order is processed for shipping. Returns are accepted within 60 days, but personalized or customized items are not eligible.
Flamingo
Gold Member
YEA!!!!!!P3 and Web Site orders on a show....YEA!!!! All you have to do is click a button on p3 and it will automatically get all orders from a show on your website. I had a show that had 9 web site orders and it did it in a flash.... This was great...............:thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:
I was just about to ask how to do this with website orders and I looked first and found this messages thanks for posting this. Where do I find the button to click? (I'm at work so just trying to find out so I can do it when I get home)

Another reason why I need to switch over...

It is on the screen in P3 be in a show and it says PWS orders I think. I am at work also and need to check when I get home. If you want pm me and I will talk you throught it. But it is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do need to review the orders online before they'll be available in P3. Then, go into P3 and open the show. In the band below the list of customers is a button labeled "Get PWS orders" (or something along those lines). Click that button, and follow the directions on the popup window.

1. How do I place a P3 and Web Site order on a show?

To place a P3 and Web Site order on a show, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and log in to your account. Then, click on the "Order" tab and select "Show Orders." From there, you can select the show you want to place an order for and add the desired items to your cart.

2. Can I use a discount or voucher code on P3 and Web Site orders?

No, unfortunately discount or voucher codes cannot be applied to P3 and Web Site orders on a show. These orders are already discounted and cannot be further discounted.

3. How long does it take for P3 and Web Site orders to be delivered?

P3 and Web Site orders on a show typically take 7-10 business days to be delivered. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location and any potential shipping delays.

4. Can I make changes to my P3 and Web Site order after it has been submitted?

Yes, you can make changes to your P3 and Web Site order on a show as long as it has not yet been processed for shipping. Simply log in to your account and go to the "Order" tab, then select "Show Orders." From there, you can make any necessary changes to your order.

5. What is the return policy for P3 and Web Site orders on a show?

P3 and Web Site orders on a show can be returned within 60 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Items must be in their original packaging and in new, unused condition. Please note that personalized or customized items cannot be returned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mark Kilby
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
baychef
  • cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • melleemak