• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pulling Web Orders to P3: How Can I Submit a Show?

In summary, P3 is an online platform used by Pampered Chef consultants to manage and track web orders. To get web orders into P3, you can either manually enter the orders or set up automatic integration with your personal website or social media accounts. The necessary information for entering web orders includes the customer's name, shipping address, email address, phone number, and products wanted. Modifications to web orders can be made in P3 before they are submitted to Pampered Chef's home office, but changes must be made by contacting customer service once the order is submitted. There are no additional fees for using P3 to manage web orders, but there may be fees for setting up automatic integration.
pctharper
Gold Member
How do you pull web orders over to P3 to submit the show?

You have to mark them as reviews on CC side of things and then when you are on P3 on that specific show there is a button off to the right hand side that says "Copy PWS orders". Click that and follow the prompts. It's right next to the outside order box.

You have to look at the orders on your website, mark them as reviewed, go to your show on P3, and click on copy from PWS. This should do it.

You have to mark the order as Reviewed on the web, then go to the show in P3, and there is a button on the left hand side of the screen that says "Copy PWS orders", then go thru the instructions and it will add it to the show.

Awesome. Thank you both very much!

Related to Pulling Web Orders to P3: How Can I Submit a Show?

What is P3?

P3 is an online platform used by Pampered Chef consultants to manage and track web orders.

How do I get web orders into P3?

To get web orders into P3, you can either manually enter the orders using the "Create Order" button on the P3 homepage, or you can set up automatic integration with your personal website or social media accounts.

What information do I need to enter web orders into P3?

You will need the customer's name, shipping address, email address, phone number, and the products they want to order. If they are using a host's party link, you will also need the host's name.

Can I modify web orders in P3 after they have been entered?

Yes, you can modify web orders in P3 as long as they have not been submitted to Pampered Chef's home office. Once an order is submitted, it cannot be modified in P3 and any changes must be made by contacting our customer service team.

Are there any fees associated with using P3 for web orders?

No, there are no additional fees for using P3 to manage web orders. However, there may be fees associated with setting up automatic integration with your personal website or social media accounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • Mark Kilby
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
baychef
  • melleemak